NFL 2011 Season

Uncle Man

After much speculation and legal wranglings,the NFL is back. First game was the other day, defending champions Green Bay beating New Orleans. Most of the rest of week 1 taking place today. Peyton Manning is out indefinitely so cant see colts being that strong this year. Vikings have finally replaced Favre with Mcnabb, this is a decent fit for both parties imo. Eagles will be good this year, dont know about title contention though.my team Denver is sticking with perennial loser kyle orton, keeping tim tebow on the sidelines. We have a deadly pass rush now with the drafting of von miller and the return of the awesome elvis dumervil from long injury, hopefully will not be troubled too much by the running game when facing the oakland raiders on monday night football. will see how much of an impact new coach John Fox has. His old team Carolina should be boosted by the number 1 draft pick cam newton out of auburn My early superbowl picks without looking to much into it is Patriots and Ravens.

The pick of the early games today is Ravens vs Steelers, always a classic and brutal rivalry. Atlanta vs Chicago can be interesting as well, though recalling cutlers performance both on and off the field in the playoffs last season one is inclined to laugh at Chicago but im sure they put that behind them now. The first week should be interesting and informative, see which rookies step up to the plate. all in all the nfl is back and i am looking forward to some great games over the next 5 months or so.

indy down 34-0 at halftime to houston

houston are going to be decent this season, but this is what happens when you put your team on one players back. when hes gone, your fucked

/

ravens doing some nice stuff on both sides of the ball, cheeky 2pt conversion fake. up 29-7

edit - haloti ngata forces two turnovers on consecutive plays inside steelers 20. shet

props

even more confused though, Ill search for more

lol i gotta admit i watched the video and it confused me a bit

if i find anything more suitable ill post it

/

percy harvin just scored a td from opening kickoff against which special teams? lmao @ san diego

/

mcnabbs first vikings pass attempt is tipped and picked at the vikings 10 yd line. lol touchdown san diego

cam newton threw for 422 yards in his nfl debut last week (ties record)

this week already 6/7 , 90 yards and thrown a td against green bay, very comfortable in the league

i think the bengals will win at denver for the first time since 1975, they got rid of there wasteman qb carson palmer, now its time for broncos to suffer till someone finally gets rid of our wasteman qb

weirdest signing has to be ochocinco for the patriots wonder how long he will stay there

watching saints/ bears atm, eagles falcons is the late game should be gg, wish i can stay up that late

baltimore got whipped by tennessee, looks like they peaked too soon. thought flacco had reached superman status but hes back to the clark kent style. matt hasselbeck has the game of his life for the titans.

knowshon moreno is injured so broncos finally able to get some running yards with willis mcgahee (signed from ravens) and lance ball .and not rely on kyle orton.positive. moreno is never an every down back. the only runs he can get up the middle is on draw plays he is too slow and too hesitant, not good at finding the gaps. should be a third down back, as he is fast and good receiving. i hope john fox can come to realise this were his predecessor didnt.

deeply excited about the week 3 fixtures, the seasons storylines are taking shape and its a struggle knowing which games to watch. ideally want to watch evry broncos game but aint seen eagles this season cud be gg against nyg, providing vick is healthy. wont be as good as last seasons 'meadowlands miracle' but i like to watch eagles to see how dynamic an offense can be. i like the effectiveness of the draw play with lesean mccoy ,their options are a headache for defenses.

houston at new orleans should be a close one, also detroit can go to minnesota and get a win. sadly this years huge draft pick nick fairley (who denver should have taken imo ) is injured but when him and last years star pick ndomakong Suh are paired up at Defensive Tackle they will send many a qb into an early grave. Suh on his own will give mcnabb some grey hairs today. lions are also doing nicely on offense with jahvid best and matthew stafford saying their ready to play at this level.this will be good contest cos vikes wont want to go 0-3 at home

the other star of auburns bcs championship team last year records his first nfl win against jacksonville today, and hopefully bears v packers is a gg, depending wether cutler is playing in fassy mode. hopefully they just give the ball to matt forte and let the defense do the talking. ravens should manage a win against rams after their total coward anomaly last week

for the casual fan its time to take adv of free sky tv and enjoy the eagles and packers games, as well as the banter of big kev and little nick. first game 6pm