* Official GYM Thread *

Lofa

• 3 weeks later...

Back in the gym today for first time in ageees.. Was doing some stuff at home but didnt have the motivation to do it properly..was f*ckin weird, i dunno how much the bar weighed but i was benching like 55kg worth of weights and struggling. there's no bar that weighs 20kg is there?! i felt like a weakling..Still..Everything else was going nice except chest.. Feel like i've actually done some work..Big up the fat guys that stayed on the incline bench for an hour doing sit ups.. I felt to slap them

Guest Bedroom Bully.

Yeah Monday is Chest day for me.I am changing to body part per day now, so will be goin about 4-5 times a week now, Me and my mate have stepped up the levels now.Flat Bench BB, 70k 3x10Incline DB, 100K, 3X10Fly machine, 110k, 3x10Weighted dips, 20k, 3x10Gonna add some cable exercises too, but the above are the main things to def do.PS: Whey shake is casuing havoc with my bowels lol, bare protein farts smelling like dead animals

Guest Bedroom Bully.
made u look
You know you've lost when you posted pics of yourself topless doing pushups (no homo) on Face Pic.
I remember back in the day I used to think "yeah im gonna do 100 pressups and 100 situps, gonna be looking sick"

I've been hitting Gym recentlyNeed to get in shape by the time i go on Holidays.I've just been trying to get my fitness levels using the machines to do them Cardio things. Do that for an hour or so and just leave lolAny other suggestions that i could do?Safe

Yeah Monday is Chest day for me.I am changing to body part per day now, so will be goin about 4-5 times a week now, Me and my mate have stepped up the levels now.Flat Bench BB, 70k 3x10Incline DB, 100K, 3X10Fly machine, 110k, 3x10Weighted dips, 20k, 3x10Gonna add some cable exercises too, but the above are the main things to def do.PS: Whey shake is casuing havoc with my bowels lol, bare protein farts smelling like dead animals
I swear the fly machine work my shoulders more. Cable flies im trying for the first time today.Chest day aswell.

Guest YourFutureStepDaddy

Just been, done chest, stomach and hip adduction, I think i'ma follow specific routine's like you guys instead of just doing randomly. Didn't get much done tho. LOADS of massive guys is intimidating.Anyone know the language of this site? Looks quite useful for me. http://users.telenet.be/mantichora/powertraining/ thanks.Also how effective is skipping? I'd rather skip for however long at home than run at the gym.

Just been, done chest, stomach and hip adduction, I think i'ma follow specific routine's like you guys instead of just doing randomly. Didn't get much done tho. LOADS of massive guys is intimidating.Anyone know the language of this site? Looks quite useful for me. http://users.telenet.be/mantichora/powertraining/ thanks.Also how effective is skipping? I'd rather skip for however long at home than run at the gym.
Skipping is sick, it benefis me more than running. Get a rope. Also try and follow a weight lifting routine, theres tonnes out there. Just pick the one that suits you most.

Guest YourFutureStepDaddy
Skipping is sick, it benefis me more than running. Get a rope. Also try and follow a weight lifting routine, theres tonnes out there. Just pick the one that suits you most.
Yeah ropes are like ã7 for a nice one and I can skip at home. I think I'ma just follow what you lot do. I don't wanna get OD about it.

made u look
You know you've lost when you posted pics of yourself topless doing pushups (no homo) on Face Pic.
actually i didnt lose. i was showing off.. it was meant for ladies. men pose topless all the time. i feel no way not to. you lost when you feel the need to put a no homo after the word push ups. as if that is some official mark from God himself declaring you arent a closet batty. now back to gym discussions. biggrin.gif:D:D

made u look
actually i didnt lose. i was showing off.. it was meant for ladies. men pose topless all the time. i feel no way not to. you lost when you feel the need to put a no homo after the word push ups. as if that is some official mark from God himself declaring you arent a closet batty. now back to gym discussions. biggrin.gif:D:D
The why did you take them down, obviously you didn't want anyone in RWD to dead you off.Don't get rude cuz I'll drop 25kg weight plate on your boat.

And back to gym discussions biggrin.gif  Lateral Pulldowns or Assisted pullups?
u cant chat sh*t and then run away. so youve raised two suspect points. 1: i had those pics taken down tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime ago. the push up pic wasnt the main one. that you remembered all this time raises questions. i dont even remember pics of my close bredrins like that.2: u knew it was taken down. meaning you had paid more than one visit :? did u book mark the page too? i can put it back if u want? theres nothing wrong with looking at a well defined back. jus dont come acting with all that no homo bullshit...then try flip ur battiness on what ur gawking at..cos its you lot that are the baitest ones. :D p.s. anything assisted means LESS. so lateral pulldowns it is. yet proper pullups >>> pulldowns.

When i do dips or the chest press where ur on a slope (not incline, when ur feet r above ur head) it hurts my collar bones - does anyone else get this or am i oing something wrong?P.S Just started doing normal bench instead of machine, i could do 80kgs on the machine, i can only manage 50 on the bench :oops:

And back to gym discussions biggrin.gif  Lateral Pulldowns or Assisted pullups?
u cant chat sh*t and then run away. so youve raised two suspect points. 1: i had those pics taken down tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime ago. the push up pic wasnt the main one. that you remembered all this time raises questions. i dont even remember pics of my close bredrins like that.2: u knew it was taken down. meaning you had paid more than one visit :? did u book mark the page too? i can put it back if u want? theres nothing wrong with looking at a well defined back. jus dont come acting with all that no homo bullshit...then try flip ur battiness on what ur gawking at..cos its you lot that are the baitest ones. :D p.s. anything assisted means LESS. so lateral pulldowns it is. yet proper pullups >>> pulldowns.
Lmao at me bookmarking the page.Search Carpe_Deum and tell me the 4th URL you see.Someone in RWD started a topic last year relating to posting myspace/profilepics/face pics. Your face pic was there, gave it a click and had a laugh at your images.A few months ago, probably less (I dunno if i was on RWD or here) someone started a topic taking the piss outta u for posting pics of yourself online. So i thought wasn't this the motherf*cker who was on face pic? Gave you're username a search on google, saw your face pic and the images were gone. :D:D:D:D