* Official GYM Thread *

Lofa

Guest Doughboi
When I 1st started using WheyMy Farts >>> Dead AnimalLOL LOL LOL
Reflex Instant Whey all the way. Just got a tub last week.After I finish that tub im gonna order Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey, heard that brand showers down.

Guest YourFutureStepDaddy

Nah just make sure your technique is on point before.Watch the exercise on YouTube first, they have guides to do them properly.

Guest Doughboi
So i just brought a multi gym to put in my garage.Do you think i will need to be taught how to lift weights, even if ive read up on it and sh*t.Aslo whats the best protein shake there is.
ON 100% WheyReflex Instant WheyOr if you're tight on budget try myprotein.co.uk or studentsupplements.co.uk

Nah just make sure your technique is on point before.Watch the exercise on YouTube first, they have guides to do them properly.
Ok thanks.Im like you man, im skinny with low body fat, but should i still do cardio if im eatin more.
I honestly don't know the answer to that. When I get there I normally do a 5 minute jog just to warm up some muscles then go straight into weights.I don't take protein shakes either. I'm happy with my physique and the way it's going and I've seen a massive improvement since i've started going gym so I don't seee why I should start.

Ok thanks.Im like you man, im skinny with low body fat, but should i still do cardio if im eatin more.
Yeah u should, doing weights builds muscle but doesn't burn a lot of fat. That means that when u start to eat more, some of those calories will be stored as fat as well and u wont burn them off. If u wanna build muscle and u wanna see it u need to do cardio as well, otherwise u end up looking like a sumo wrestler!

Guest Doughboi
Yeah u should, doing weights builds muscle but doesn't burn a lot of fat. That means that when u start to eat more, some of those calories will be stored as fat as well and u wont burn them off. If u wanna build muscle and u wanna see it u need to do cardio as well, otherwise u end up looking like a sumo wrestler!
Do cardio after weights.Ordo it on off days

I honestly don't know the answer to that. When I get there I normally do a 5 minute jog just to warm up some muscles then go straight into weights.I don't take protein shakes either. I'm happy with my physique and the way it's going and I've seen a massive improvement since i've started going gym so I don't seee why I should start.
thats actually a good mentality. too many people are quick to jump on protein and creatine supplements before theyve even lifted a weight. IMO you should only really introduce supplements once your gains in size or strength stop for a long period.

Wot is the best make of creatine to take?I bought some from Holland and Barrett and i think it did help, i'm gonna leave it about a month before i buy sum more tho because i heard its not good 4 ur liver

Guest Doughboi
Wot is the best make of creatine to take?I bought some from Holland and Barrett and i think it did help, i'm gonna leave it about a month before i buy sum more tho because i heard its not good 4 ur liver
I took NO-Xplose once. My veins were popping out like a garden hose and my strength increased during woros.But i stopped taking it since it was a f*cking bump, after 1 month of taking it didn't have an effect on me anymore.

I had a multi gym, they're good for about a year or two, but after that u'll have outgrown it, ur better joining a gym, u'll meet ppl who can help u out, give u info and tips and give u motivation, therefore u'll get bigger quicker. Dont be shook of the fact that ur skinny either (if u are), most of the guys there are far too busy looking at themselves to give a f*ck about u.

the creatine holland n barret sell is a bit crap. there have been good advancements in creatine and they still sell monohydrate. if ur on a budget then skip the creatin all together and use protein. i use noXplode too and the first day i thought i was gonna die. justcos my veins popped out everywhere like i had never seen b4..even legs. its supposed to be that way, and thats wht i use now.

Guest Silver Surfer
Do it on off days NOT after weights.

Guest Doughboi
Do it on off days NOT after weights.
Depends what you're talking about, cardio before weights will drain your energy out before your actual training session.A quick 8 minute HIIT after the weights won't do harm, esepcially for very busy indiviuals who have no time for cardio.

From starting gym approx 7 months ago I now have a basic physique and put on about 2 stone.Feels gooddddd. I'd just like some more pec muscle mass and the muscle at the back of the armpit.I'm not sure if it's rear delts, I don't know how far they go down. It's not lats I don't think.

Guest Doughboi
where do i get that noxplode sh*t from? and i though u were meant to take creatine to aborb the protein?
I got mine from charing cross.

This whole gym ting is a joke..If i lift weights, i have no muscle definition unless i rest for like 3 days.. But if i'm going gym 3 times a week that sh*t dont work.. so i just look big, but not toned at all..F*ck the gym

Guest Doughboi
This whole gym ting is a joke..If i lift weights, i have no muscle definition unless i rest for like 3 days.. But if i'm going gym 3 times a week that sh*t dont work.. so i just look big, but not toned at all..F*ck the gym
Post your diet, routine and cardio.