Insecure

CarltonLeach

One of my friends (I use this term very loosely) is always asking some next insecure questions like...

After a kickabout "Oi fam rate me as a footballer out of ten, like I'm good enough to play Sunday league innit"

On bbm "Oi fam look at my chest its coming out now innit, what would you give me out of 10"

After getting parred by a chick in a rave "Oi fam that girl is air, she's gassed, like... girls like me I'm easily an 8 out of 10 innit, innit?"

He's just come out of prison I think his head has been tweaked or something, but then again I recall him being odd beforehand...

When he's moving to a chick it always ends up with her deleted his number etc for one reason or the other and him blaming the girls saying argh she's trying to mug me man, she aired my call.

He called me snakey for not wanting to follow him to shot :lol: I told him that isnt my lifestyle brah.

As an individual he's generally a loser anyway, self-centred, ignorant, immature etc.

Spent three years inside and I guess he simply hasn't grown up or I'm beyond his sort of peer.

• Downvote 1

One of my friends (I use this term very loosely) is always asking some next insecure questions like...

After a kickabout "Oi fam rate me as a footballer out of ten, like I'm good enough to play Sunday league innit"

On bbm "Oi fam look at my chest its coming out now innit, what would you give me out of 10"

After getting parred by a chick in a rave "Oi fam that girl is air, she's gassed, like... girls like me I'm easily an 8 out of 10 innit, innit?"

He's just come out of prison I think his head has been tweaked or something, but then again I recall him being odd beforehand...

When he's moving to a chick it always ends up with her deleted his number etc for one reason or the other and him blaming the girls saying argh she's trying to mug me man, she aired my call.

He called me snakey for not wanting to follow him to shot :lol: I told him that isnt my lifestyle brah.

As an individual he's generally a loser anyway, self-centred, ignorant, immature etc.

Spent three years inside and I guess he simply hasn't grown up or I'm beyond his sort of peer.

LMAO

LMAO

You know what's even funnier whiteboy

He's one of you

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

LMAO

You know what's even funnier whiteboy

He's one of you

Doesn't make it any more or less funny bro, the comedy came from the incredulity of a male asking another male such questions

'blackboy'

If you're even black

Which I doubt

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1