UBS Trader Loses 2bn in Unauthorised Trades

Pernell Whitaker

fuck em... they all do illegal trading and shady deals anyway

good that they got their own back

big up to him....

PMSL

the level of misunderstanding is obscene

cdnt care less tho.. im not a shareholder in UBS

banks have been ripping people off since the jew introduced interest rates in 1BC

they probably let it happen so they cld blame their losses on him not their incompetence

European Banks are in major trouble cos they have all been fucking crooks for the last 1000yrs not one or two shady dealers

let them all go bust

• Downvote 4

Guest M12 Part 2

He's not from Ghana he's Togolese. My bredrin is actually scared for his job over this. They've recently had a freeze on hiring and go rid of everyone on temp contracts. Now this.

• Downvote 1

im guessing this is a new record for a black person?....no? :lol: but in all realness this probably won't do well in the favour of black people advancing to such levels as he was in in the near future, although I don't think it will disbenefit (real word?) black graduates from being recruited

dunno how they have systems that let such things happen without flagging up though, how are they gonna let one man make $2 billion of unauthorised trades before wondering wtf is happening?

• Downvote 1

dunno how they have systems that let such things happen without flagging up though, how are they gonna let one man make $2 billion of unauthorised trades before wondering wtf is happening?

agreed

i'm a trader and used to work for UBS

my risk officer calls me up when my margin to equity is over 5%. I don't get how this guy was able to generate such huge loses. only feasible explanation is that he spread it over loads of accounts OR he was massively long the swiss franc and kept doubling up on the way down PMSL. anyway i respect his balls. Must have been hard to come into work every morning with a 1Bn loss and carry on trading. I've seen guys get mentally broken by the markets after losing just 200K.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1