anyone that works in a bank or jus knows

Frank White

basically i paid in some money into my account usin the pay in slip this morning

normally wen i do this with cash it goes straight in

today half of it was cash and the other half was a cheque

put it together on the same payslip and paid it in

just checked my account n its not there

i know the cheque takes a coupla days but d cash shud be instant

are they gna make it come at the same time? thats dead

i was ina rush though so maybe i got my account deets wrong

but shudnt it say my name wen dey enter the account details so they know theyre right

could the paigon women have been hating n done it wrong on purpose i.e. put into her account so she could splash this weekend when she goes club?

please help

cash will go in overnight and be available tomorrow - they have to send the "mixed" credit to the voucher processing centre overnight so you will see the whole amount (cash and cheque) in your account tomorrow but only the cash element will be available. In future just ask them to pay it in seperately mate.

• Upvote 2

Ask them to review the CCTV

The bank is gonna get you to wait to see if there is a surplus, if they turn around and say no, then tell them you'll be making a formal complaint to the FSA (the banks will give in at this stage as they get fined for each complaint they receive)

If you have home insurance, its worth giving them a call and see if they can offer you legal assistance, it works most times.