Tattoos

CarltonLeach

Getting some pagan illuminati shit on my arms soon

yeh of course to complete your ancestry traditions and communicate with them

///

on a true note, little do people knwo whet they are putting on themselves still,

you go into a tatto house and it look like the London dungeon horror house. but its all cooooooooooooooool innit.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

you have christians with tatts with religious bible verses and images of jesus etc

when the bible says tatoos are wrong

cherry pick, cherry pick, cherry pick a ling

trust

and just an observation but the smartest people i know never have tatts jus sayin

Tbh tattoos are a form of expression and love for Art... I know a lot of intelligent people who have tattoos and a lot who don't even like art.

you have christians with tatts with religious bible verses and images of jesus etc

trust

and just an observation but the smartest people i know never have tatts jus sayin

Tbh tattoos are a form of expression and love for Art... I know a lot of intelligent people who have tattoos and a lot who don't even like art.

fuck off you hippy

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Lal Hardy's New Wave in Muswell Hill... love, love, love their designs & the ink they use is amazing!

http://www.newwavetattoo.co.uk

2 tatts. No regrets. I wanted to get one more dedicated to my mum, but my friend catted the design so I llowed it.

I got one on the side of my arm saying - O Nyame Nti (Because of God).

& one on my butt cheek saying - Oww!

Made man scream still, not gonna lie.

trust

fuck off you hippy

Don't be jealous you hairy c*nt.

Several Christian's read and adhere to Leviticus 19:28 "Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves." But don't pay attention to the fact the same page states Leviticus 19:19 "Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material". Christian's cant have elastic in our boxers? klklklkl

All that shit is Old Testament and was overwritten by the new...

You cant live life thinking about what if's when your older, you could be run over tomorrow or murdered in 10 years time.

When your 60 if you've done things that make you happy you won't give a monkey's about a mark on your skin that you once loved.

yh and your lil grandchildren will see you as some ugly freak

ure a pretty girl(no sog) and i thought u was a classy bird, maybe i was wrong

u dnt need to ruin yourself love, trust me

/

ure ex sounds like a right soppy c*nt... jus saying

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My grandchildren wont be seeing the mid section of my body to often i expect. Now i wouldn't go getting tattoos on my neck arms lower legs or ankles because i can't cover them with clothes if i choose to.

Getting a tattoo won't ruin me, it might not suit someones taste but thats their preference. Im not living for anyone else either. Sorry.

/

He was.