Do you lot agree with this kind of parenting

Guest M12

Do you mean a smack when they're acting up every now and then when they're being little shits or full on belts/ shoes/ spoons/ other miscellaneous weaponry?

Either/or. Striking something is striking something regardless of the intensity.

I will probably beat my kids Lol. I can just envisage them being cheeky shits lol. But moretime i will actively try not to.

pmsl @ pepper up a kids arse

serious question to those who had to endure that

will you do that to your kids? bend them over your knee and sodomize them with pepper because that makes me feel sick and is borderline sexual abuse, slippers/belts/pots n pans is one thing but forcing spicy thing into your childs anus is completely next level,

smh @ africans

:rolleyes:

It's never happened in my household or of any people I know, my mum even jokes about it as would you lot.

But technically it is your child and your intentions are not sexually exploitative albeit a bit painful (as punishment should be) so how is it abuse?

You lot appear to too strongly associate the butthole with sex which goes to speak more about your own minds than anything else...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

It's never happened in my household or of any people I know, my mum even jokes about it as would you lot.

But technically it is your child and your intentions are not sexually exploitative albeit a bit painful (as punishment should be) so how is it abuse?

You lot appear to too strongly associate the butthole with sex which goes to speak more about your own minds than anything else...

are you for real?

how is shoving a pepper up your childs bumhole not abuse?

/

nothing to do with me associating bumhole with sex, but everything to do with paedophiles associating bumholes with sex and putting things into said childs bumhole.

fucking disgusting

can you answer my question whether you will do this to your child and if so would you tell people you have done it

• Upvote 1

and us whites are considered DAEMON PEDOPHILES

its fucking bollocks

dnt you agree mr bishop?

black people beat kids yes, and the odd few finger them to insert powedered scotch bonnet paste....BUT at the end of the day its to train the child

you lot fuck kids, or when all goes to shit you murder them and then kill yaselves.

can't agree bruv, majority of affs dont even agree with this

this is pepper

PEPE

funny but unjustifiable

LOL when did I ever say I condone it you mugs, personally I think it's kind of vile.

My point was that you cannot view it as sexual abuse.

My reason is because you again are viewing an AFRICAN practise via the eyes of WESTERN principles and as such yes it will be viewed as sexual abuse.

In Ghana you will not get sent to court for doing such a thing for your child, they may call it old fashioned/bush but it is hardly a crime.

However to many that invokes the notion that Ghana is backwards, and needs western intervention to make it a "modern and progressive" state where long held practises are "not right" in accordance with western society.

That is why white people, especially from the UK being narrow minded as they already tend to be should not comment on external topics without again taking into consideration cultural differences in action as well as perception.

I think it's sad that because most of you are born here all of a sudden "we know best" when some practises have been carried out for years by ancestors without such as an utter in the lands which they originated.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2