Them moments

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

Mandem if a yat is leaning on u n u r in a uncomfortable position wud u sacrifice ur comfort for her?

For 21 years I have done this until tonight

Bitch was deading of my hole right side.. So I jus shuffled n her head fell into my lap [wat a result lol]

But then she had the audacity to complain

Can't believe I wud stay uncomfortable for d sake of their comfort for all these years

Any of u man no wat I'm talking about?

Share ur stories c

• Upvote 1

them ones when your spooning her on your side and you arm is going numb :lol:

dfnkjnfkljns

sjknfklsjnflj

fjsdnfkljsf

I had to switch from the fone, to the comp just to pos this, *sheds a tear now knowing hes not alone*

Although tbh, if its a "regular" ting, they get told "arrrhhh move man"...but when its a freshie, mans had to firm certain discomforts still, n try n style it out by doing something else which will ultimately result in a shift of position, or atleast a break enough for the blood to circulate again to the dead limb

get me

one thing i did find a bit embarrassing is if i was laying close to a chick and my face is near her hair or ear and I'm making some heavy breathing noises then I try to make my breathing a bit more shallow and I just feel like a d*ck, i stopped doing that though i decided id be as natural and straight up as possible to save bother