Virgin Tings

Guest chap44uns

Guest phonecharger

You meet a girl who perfect for you but wont let you beat or do anything sexual until your married obv because of religious views

would you wife?

/

my muslim brahda is goin through this at the mo, been with the chick for a year and a bit but she has never made him buss

he obv aint looking to get married anytime soon, and what makes it worse he aint a virgin

takes the girl out on dates but thats all it amounts to... doesnt get no sex, no head,no handjob nuttin

the chick is a very nice well spoken arab girl but still i kinda feel sorry for him, i could never do it

Fuck it, I'd wife.

/

Found one arab ting who was really on me, but knew I would be fucking other tings if I ever got with her. She was well spoken, polite, brainy etc etc. Now she's married to some fat ugly asian guy. Fucking bitch should have let me fuck her.

If I was to get with someone who wanted to wait till marriage, I would fuck other tings tbh.

Guest phonecharger

Fuck it, I'd wife.

/

Found one arab ting who was really on me, but knew I would be fucking other tings if I ever got with her. She was well spoken, polite, brainy etc etc. Now she's married to some fat ugly asian guy. Fucking bitch should have let me fuck her.

If I was to get with someone who wanted to wait till marriage, I would fuck other tings tbh.

does her name begin with f

Fuck it, I'd wife.

/

does her name begin with f

No, begins with N. From Hertfordshire.

You meet a girl who perfect for you but wont let you beat or do anything sexual until your married obv because of religious views

would you wife?

No.

Im not a religious person and I dont think I could have a relationship with someone whos beliefs were so different to mine.

Also if she was that perfect for me she would make me wait a while but not until marriage.

my babymother was a virgin, made me wait 6 months to take it, she turned out to be a bitch.

She north african arab?

What did both your parents say when she was up the duff?

yea, they werent around we both didnt get on with our parents, she ran away to live with me after her dad went prison for stabbing her mum.

Fuck it, I'd wife.

/

you sound like someone who will one day create his own personalised bitch in the lab. so neeky. she will probably dump you even as her creator as well.

my babymother was a virgin, made me wait 6 months to take it, she turned out to be a bitch.

She north african arab?

What did both your parents say when she was up the duff?

yea, they werent around we both didnt get on with our parents, she ran away to live with me after her dad went prison for stabbing her mum.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest M12 Part 2

never met a chick claiming to be a V

the ones ive met that claim are usually sheltered aff chicks

Bingo

And you'd be surprised how many of them go uni/visit their friends at uni fuck man. And then go home and start their pastors daughter routine like butter woulnt melt in their mouth. I've known girls who are boshes but their people from home think they are upstanding members o the community.