Virgin Tings

Guest chap44uns

my babymother was a virgin, made me wait 6 months to take it, she turned out to be a bitch.

She north african arab?

What did both your parents say when she was up the duff?

yea, they werent around we both didnt get on with our parents, she ran away to live with me after her dad went prison for stabbing her mum.

Nearly fell of the chair.

The mum died?

my babymother was a virgin, made me wait 6 months to take it, she turned out to be a bitch.

She north african arab?

What did both your parents say when she was up the duff?

yea, they werent around we both didnt get on with our parents, she ran away to live with me after her dad went prison for stabbing her mum.

Nearly fell of the chair.

The mum died?

na just got her in the hand, went and put a guy in a coma he thought she was having an affair with

what would you man do if a chick you was with lied to you about being a virgin during the course of your relationship, and you found out later?

this has happend to a few people i know, one guy being a virgin himself.. who initially wanted to lose his virginity to a virgin, who then lied to him after they had beat..

these days you can think all you want but you will never fully know what your chick / ex / future girl has fully gotten up to before you

i tend to just brush it off when chicks say I'm a virgin/only beat one guy etc, yet they give you the best head you've ever had HOWEVER, there is one italian chick i know, she's 19, a family chick but loves clubbing, she gets so much attention, but has never beat out, to test if she was lying, my friend pulled her (she didn't know we set it up), and in the end, he didn't even beat... there are still chicks out there but they are very rare to come across.

Guest M12 Part 2

what would you man do if a chick you was with lied to you about being a virgin during the course of your relationship, and you found out later?

this has happend to a few people i know, one guy being a virgin himself.. who initially wanted to lose his virginity to a virgin, who then lied to him after they had beat..

these days you can think all you want but you will never fully know what your chick / ex / future girl has fully gotten up to before you

one of my boys got this.

got him gassed. one naij girl says to him shes never given head and then proceeds to give him the best brain hes ever had in his life. Hes white and this one of his earlier dealings with black tings. He was fully convinced black girls had some in built gene that made their brains different. i was just laughing like she gamed you bro

loads lie and say they are whatever i never believe anyways BUT sometimes they lie and say they AREN'T

/

met one ting on holiday once

stunning 19 year old

worked on her for a whole week

she was giving all the come ons... bare onto man then at a certain stage when you wanna drive towards the goal...she would back off hard

first i thought she had a man and was just looking to have a little romance and not cheat... then my bedrin told me all of her group are V plates except for the one he was banging and a next one who lost it on that hol

had a chance to bang it on our last night but i couldnt bring myself to do it..... woulda been a train wreck (she didnt know i knew she was a virgin)

kept in touch with her since then on a friendly vibe.... but this girl looks like cheryl cole maybe better and her man looks like ed shereran :/ shes been with him on and off since school and he popped her.......

the way i regret it now

country girls >>>

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i dnt understand wot the problem was

sounds like u had many a opportunitiy

Have you taken a virginity before? Serious question.

It can be some of the shittest sex ever. Some ive taken have just been to say i have it in my pocket. Hated every one Lol.

• Upvote 1

1 took 1 virginity when i was in 1st year uni in reading

white ting came to my dorm

put it on her

took of her clothes etc etc etc

bout to stick it in

she says shes a virgin

i was like :S :S :S :S .. :S

fukd it anyway shatap shatap...

wake up next morning... to see blood on my duvet... didnt even clock...

/

2nd girl virgininty i took was before my 1st year of uni totally forgot

white ting

puss was tight as bricks and stones

however she did not bleed or anything

it felt succulent, like the boneless butterly chicken from nandos

Have you taken a virginity before? Serious question.

It can be some of the shittest sex ever. Some ive taken have just been to say i have it in my pocket. Hated every one Lol.

co fuckin sign!

bare "ouch", "slow down" lookin down at Your d*ck and seeing blood all over the dom isn't the 1.

girls need to drop this whole "special first time" bullshit. get it out the way, so the sex can get better :Y:

• Downvote 1

never met a chick claiming to be a V

the ones ive met that claim are usually sheltered aff chicks

Bingo

And you'd be surprised how many of them go uni/visit their friends at uni fuck man. And then go home and start their pastors daughter routine like butter woulnt melt in their mouth. I've known girls who are boshes but their people from home think they are upstanding members o the community.

yes, and the ones that always say it in any convo just a bit sexual in nature are annoying

SWEAR I TOLD U LOT IM A V! HEHE JUST TO LET U GUISE KNOW IM WAITING FOR MY HUBBY TO APPROACH ME IN CHURRCH WITH MY STOOSH BOAT! HEHE

ol taye taiwo with shiny hair.

\Nothing with a girl keeping herself, its a plus 1 imo if everything else is in place

LOL @ not wanting to take virginity.

Man like \Haze-e don't want fresh off the block, brandspanking never been touched before p*ssy.

Next time a virgin is on me I will feel no way to bore true (its unlikely since I am living with my woman :( ).

Fam. I have 4 virginities in my pocket. One of which had a boyfriend at the time aswell.

Its not a fun experience. Virgins act too coy. Im to much of a freak for that coy shit.

the face of the girl... its FUCKING AMAZING

SHE IS PROPER LOOKING AT YOU IN YOUR EYEZ WITH APPREHENSION, ANXIETY... THE WHOLE FUCKING LOT, ITS JUST SO SEXY...

THEN YOU SHUVV IT IN AND HER WHOLE FACE LIGHTS UP AND SHE PUSHES YOUR CHEST BACK WITH BOTH HANDS, SAYING ARGH, SLOW DOWN IT HURTS, IT HURTS

FUCKING SEX > > > > > > > > > > >

• Upvote 2