ONE MAN SYMPHONY BEAT

Afroman

big beat

nice work.

Love the beat vids you do with the tracks aswell.

/

lionel & Dave

there is also a bag of GOOD dubstep out there, its just all these rebores jumped on the bandwagon and created noise, which is all you will hear on teh radios, bait places. Ruined it for the guys who actually make good music.

pms for goodstep.

Safe for the feedback

Yea I am going to llow that dubstep drop.

It was a trial and error tbh. Some dubstep producer gave me a catalogue of dubstep synths and drums so I thought let me give it a try ad see what comes out of it..

Sometimes dubstep is just noise. but I admire the creativity and the hard work those guys put in their stuff. It's usually ignored by Alot of people.

lionel & Dave

there is also a bag of GOOD dubstep out there, its just all these rebores jumped on the bandwagon and created noise, which is all you will hear on teh radios, bait places. Ruined it for the guys who actually make good music.

pms for goodstep.

i hear ya

the bait stuff tho

people gonna look back on that like i can't believe i wore that lol

fuck

this is a very serious beat.

only two things: the wobble at the end i dont like (but the nintendo bit could be worked in its pretty cool)

and

the structure? i think you could use some of the elements of the intro on the video, for the beat (more gradual buildup).

Save for the feedback guys.

Yeah am going to allow that wobble.

@ family tree this particular tape effect I did it on pro-tools. Its much quicker & easier when I do it mastering a mixdown.

But tends to be more accurate on logic. yea flextime I think its called. Where you highlight the part you want to apply effect on and drag the tip of the audio accordingly with an orange triangle running over the audio.

the dubstep bit - for it to work, double the number of notes the dubstep sound plays. sounds like it needs the notes in between

sound that comes in at 1:39 - HARD - is it gonna be used throughout the full version, or is it the whole second verse? got a timbaland feel to it

there's a synth panned to the left, think it should be louder ( around 1:32 ), and if it's the same sound at 1:02 then there as well, if not, that sound should be louder