Confidence

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

As some dude on her noted to me I lack it at the moment

I don't even no y

Every year I go fru a stage were I ooze it at some points then it jus disappears on me at other times

The weed really don't help. So I stopped it but this has been a ongoing problem in my life

Wen I do have it I think I get too cocky n then sumin will happen to slap man back down

Any advice ppls

Confidence is not always gained by obtain women but thru every thing u do in life, always challenge urself by e.g education, working harder at work or getting a more challenging job . First get the money and the p*ssy will come chasing u, if u make mistakes recognise it and never repeat it and don't let it both, we all sometimes feel low on confidence but sitting and worrying about won't help u,

• Upvote 2

weed makes me confident. alcohol makes me confident

day to day i lack confidence. i dont draw tings in bait places, only if i see them on a quiet side road or somewhere where its not bait

like on saturday, i saw a girl buss one side road, i advanced like a snake tryna catch its prey. i was making convo with her while walking.

she gave me the pin, then deleted me 20mins after

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Guest phonecharger

day to day i lack confidence. i dont draw tings in bait places, only if i see them on a quiet side road or somewhere where its not bait

like on saturday, i saw a girl buss one side road, i advanced like a snake tryna catch its prey. i was making convo with her while walking.

sa

d

as

ds

f

sd

fsd

f

df

g

fd

g

f

fg

d

fg

df

g

fg

nah this guy is too real

• Upvote 2

Confidence is not always gained by obtain women but thru every thing u do in life, always challenge urself by e.g education, working harder at work or getting a more challenging job . First get the money and the p*ssy will come chasing u, if u make mistakes recognise it and never repeat it and don't let it both, we all sometimes feel low on confidence but sitting and worrying about won't help u,

Hate this quote

To me it simply means you haven't got enough positive traits to even attract women on a normal sunny day

• Upvote 3

Guest Portuguese

sa

d

as

ds

f

sd

fsd

f

df

g

fd

g

f

fg

d

fg

df

g

fg

nah this guy is too real

• Upvote 1

Guest Portuguese

Hate this quote

To me it simply means you haven't got enough positive traits to even attract women on a normal sunny day

His right to an extent

/

Dizzie Rascal he moves to one sexy mixed ting in the summer of 2001.

She boys him off 'errrr he is nasty, is he dizzy(excuse the pun)'

Then I luv you/fix up look sharp up drops.

The same chick wants his number/address/babies so he fucks her a few times then he sends her packing.

• Upvote 2

As some dude on her noted to me I lack it at the moment

I don't even no y

Every year I go fru a stage were I ooze it at some points then it jus disappears on me at other times

The weed really don't help. So I stopped it but this has been a ongoing problem in my life

Wen I do have it I think I get too cocky n then sumin will happen to slap man back down

Any advice ppls

-You need to get up get out and get yourself busy

sittin home smokin nd that everyday course you will end up feelin shit

-Think less feel more

actions speak louder than words

-Do you

sounds overrated but its still true when you know yourself you can only do better

-stop watchin other man

everyone is going in their direction stay in your own lane watchin them will let your life fly by.

c/s m12

• Upvote 3

Money is just another thing like alcohol that masks your true self. If you ain't confident now, you ain't gonna be with money either.

How you feel about yourself deep down isn't defined by your bank account or how many lighties you can draw. Too many of you man are lost.

lol

Real Talk.

-You need to get up get out and get yourself busy

sittin home smokin nd that everyday course you will end up feelin shit

-Think less feel more

actions speak louder than words

-Do you

sounds overrated but its still true when you know yourself you can only do better

-stop watchin other man

everyone is going in their direction stay in your own lane watchin them will let your life fly by.

At the end of the day when its all said and done

I will die happy.

/

Too many man in here are chasing a dream, living another mans life, you'll realise when you get that point in your life theres a whole lot of shit that makes you fake and you didn't walk this road in your own shoes.

/

I'm doing it

I did it

I lived it

MY WAY

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Confidence is just familarity with whatever task your doing.

Messi is confident because what he does, he has done a thousand times before, But give man a year off football he will have a slight lack of confidence until he gets back on his shit

You can only really get your confidence from repeating a task.

Its like when you draw a girl during the day and you get that buzz to go out at night.

Guest M12 Part 2

Confidence is just familarity with whatever task your doing.

Messi is confident because what he does, he has done a thousand times before, But give man a year off football he will have a slight lack of confidence until he gets back on his shit

You can only really get your confidence from repeating a task.

Its like when you draw a girl during the day and you get that buzz to go out at night.

your getting a bit twisted up here.

You're thinking too logically. Confidence isnt logical.

If what you were saying was true. All the player's with the best touch/pass/shot etc. Would be the best in the world. We both know this isnt true. Some people have all the tools to carry out the job, they just dont have the self belief that they can use them

• Upvote 3

try to seem more confident

once ppl start to think you are confident

you will become more confident

confidence is a profession which most succesful ppl subscribe to

the age old art of the confidence trickster

most ppl nowadays are fucking pathetic lost souls, if you cant impress them much by showing telltale symptoms of confidence then you wont be very good at life