NBA 2012/2013

Mr. Gayle

He is average at best calm down

Clueless basketball fan here

You're clearly one of those guys who determines how good a player is based on how often he dunks.

Nope other wise I would rate Blake as the best player in NBA, which he isnt.

*sighs* here we go

King James

Melo

KD

Pierce

Iguodula (sp)

Gay

Granger

Prince

Fuck it even Odom and Tracy M

All better than Deng.

Thats just top off my head, could prob think of more if I could be bothered.

Like I said, he is average, not great, not shit. Just good/average. Good defender and seems to be inproving on his 3pt now.

Dont really see the argument TBH.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I'm taking it you mean Dorell Wright? :-/

The fact you've put his name and the word legend in same sentence scares me. Not to mention the fact Deng's put up better and more consistent numbers than him for the past 8 seasons.

Bar LJ, Carmelo , KD and Paul Pierce.......OFFENSIVELY Deng has put up similar or better numbers to all those players you mentioned for the past 5 seasons.

And Tracy McGrady, in 2012, is one of the least productive players in the league, he does nothing for his team. Saying he's better than Deng in 2012 is an abysmal statement.

I'm not saying he's the greatest player in the league, because he's not. He is however, better than just "average". And thats taking his defensive capabilities, court presence and clutch ability into account.

Any man who wins with Heat are legends ; ) lol, he is done very well at Golden state.

Ill give you Tracy man aint the same anymore, clearly was just mocking

Just think Deng is far behind many other for SF tbh and dont think that he is better than any of those I mentioned. Like I said no way saying he is shit, cos he isnt for the reasons we have both mentioned.

• 3 weeks later...

I kind of want to watch every Lakers game next season and it f*ck*ng sickens me.

Nash and Howard will blend just fine: on top of Steve Nash making everyone better in all cases, Howard is a superathlete and Nash is still the best instinctual playmaker in the league. a Dwight/Nash pick and roll? It's over. And now Dwight's behind him in the paint, you can hide Nash on D, and suddenly Lakers are again a force defensively. Dwight and Pau on the boards, inside/out game, Nash conducting...Kobe will still heave 25 shots a night coz he's going for the all time records. But Howard is the ultimate accommodator for that, he doesn't want the responsibility of securing 30 ppg he will get his rebounds and whatever points he's delivered by Nash and have a great time in the Californian sunshine

• 2 months later...

OKC trade harden

shocked

http://hangtime.blog...s=iref:nbahpt3a

Saw this yesterday morning and I aws shocked aswell. But as more details started coming through I was less and less shocked.

I dunno how much money he wanted and I know man was 6th man of the year but that what you are. 6th Man!!! Man needed to chill.

However I think its a good move for both parties. Rockets get the 6th man of the year. One of the best in the league who isnt a starter and continue their redevelopment with Lin and Harden at the 1 and 2. Decent.

Thunder get Lamb one of the rookies who is not outstanding like a Davis or Kidd-Gilchrist, but is very solid. Kevin Martin who in my opinion is only a shade worse than Harden, and can do the job he was doing to almost the same effect, and bare draft picks.

Understandable trade to be honest. And I think Thunder slightly got the better end of it.

• 1 month later...