High paying Jobs with no Degree needed

MARVELL

In IT, most of us have industry quals. No degrees, paid well, lifes good :Y:

entry level is about the same it was 10yrs ago..so new starters in IT fair worse if no degree in the short term

jobs paying 19-22k. its not top 10 brah

Of course there will companies who will try pay you pittance, but on the whole from what I know and seen. A 1st line role you should be expecting to start on at least 25k if you have at least an ITIL cert.

Also depends on what your starting on in IT, an entry level guy in Networking with his CCNP or doing someone who can do ASP will be getting a very decent amount.

In IT if you have at least some certs, regardless of xp, you will be laughing.

And then you have contractors, certain frontend devlopers at my work are on £500 a day

Guest M12 Part 2

Tbh you don't need a degree to get any job. Bar doctors, lawyers, architects etc where your degree is part of becomin qualified.

People need to move away from this. I'm gonna send off 100cvs and just change the company name mentality they have. You can get jobs, internships that lead to jobs and general links to opportunities just by walking into offices and talking to the right people and impressing them with your drive and hunger to learn. Too many people are quick to turn down unpaid work. "nah man can get £6 in tesco why am I working for free reh reh". What do you expect with your 2.2 from Kingston. Granted some companies take the piss but a lot of serious ones use it to gauge how hungry you are and whether it makes sense to take a gamble on you.

Sitting behind a screen and sending off dead cvs is not the only way to get a job

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1