Boardwalk Empire

User

*spoilers*

You got to feel for Jimmy. Things were going well for the kid but the fucking whore messed up his whole life.

Flirting with the teacher so much he wanted to rape her resulting in Jimmy beating him up- No more education

His mum and him- Fucked up his life and made him go Army

Listen to his dad about trying to take over the town when he ain't ready- Dad ended up trying to kill him.

Wife dead, Mum wants to replace his wife as the mother of their child :/

/

lolol this fucking whore talking about testifying against her man. I would have kicked her out and her daughter straight out and see what she was saying then.

/

Season 3 we'll see the likes of Lucky and Al capone make serious moves probably. Lucky will be one of the biggest guys with drugs deals. Jimmy should of took him seriously.

Guest Portuguese

*spoilers*

You got to feel for Jimmy. Things were going well for the kid but the fucking whore messed up his whole life.

Flirting with the teacher so much he wanted to rape her resulting in Jimmy beating him up- No more education

His mum and him- Fucked up his life and made him go Army

Listen to his dad about trying to take over the town when he ain't ready- Dad ended up trying to kill him.

Wife dead, Mum wants to replace his wife as the mother of their child :/

/

lolol this fucking whore talking about testifying against her man. I would have kicked her out and her daughter straight out and see what she was saying then.

/

Season 3 we'll see the likes of Lucky and Al capone make serious moves probably. Lucky will be one of the biggest guys with drugs deals. Jimmy should of took him seriously.

About time they started using Al Capone properly

• Downvote 1

maybe al capone will come into play in later series...

THIS IS MY NEW 24... LAST EPISODE WAS FUUUUUCKED.

I always knew his mum was a super bitch... but incest is nex level

all she cares about is HER security, using jimmy at all expense.

loooooooooooooooooooool at van alden bailing like that.. watch man join al capone and co to try take nucky down

nucky>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i wish this episode goes on as long as the sopranos, cos its already higher levels imo.

schroeder >>>

sly little c*nt.

i wanna see Richard on a rampage next season, hes gotta take some vengeance for jimmy.

• Upvote 3