Boardwalk Empire

User

It was sad to see 'cause he was probably the main character for this series but i guess it had to be done. Just going to be interesting whether Boardwalk can still stay strong despite killing off arguably the 2nd most important character in the 2nd series. I know alot of casual fans will be fuming but Nucky couldn't let it slide. Despite Jimmy telling him to truth about his brother, Nucky always believed Eli had his back 'cause they were blood but in reality any man would have Jimmy on their side. His last scene with richard >

Nucky just had to set things straight to take over again.

I was right when i said next season we'll see the likes of Al capone coming up and we'll probably see the likes of Lucky start his drug dealing.

Looking ahead, viewers can expect to see a time jump that will elevate the status of Al Capone in Chicago. Regarding season three, Winter previewed:

"We’re thinking about 16 months and starting the [third] season around the beginning of 1923, then maybe run through the end of 1923. It was an exciting year. All the people who stockpiled liquor started to run out, so competition between bootleggers became really fierce."

• Upvote 1

S3 should be sick, dont think S2 was as good as S1 tbh...

maybe its that i keep comparing it to the last season of breaking bad because thats what i watched last and boardwalk cant fill that gap :lol:

• Upvote 1

Eli going prison, if Jimmy was tired, imagine how washed Eli was.

In reality we would probably all make the decison Nucky made, it was the right call.

However dont get why Jimmy put it then work, if he knew/suspected what was gonna happen. Altho my man outright defied his orders, so I guess he knew he was never the boss nd that defiance was a violation.

Jimmy always expected to die when he went off to war he didn't expect to come back alive. His been walking dead since the start of the show.

As for revenge next season don't see it happening, Richard more than anyone on that show, understood a soldiers duty and honour and respected that Jimmy wanted to go out like that. In fact i see Richard as a Slim Charles type character.

Also Terrence Winter doesn't do cliched writing i mean look at his last show The Sopranos he always liked fucking around with his audience expectations on who lived and died in that show.

• Upvote 1

just caught up.

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

see why i said BE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sopranos. this is on the levels of the godfather right now.

these writers know how to capture women well tho. fucking shroeder c*nt.... emotional bitch... she can fuck her townsman yet get all religious cos her daughter has polio

she just does shit with bare emotion. sooky is another one u just wanna rape to death..

10/10 for this episode

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

jus thought of this again... jimmy didnt need to die. i hope Eli dies slow and painful

HE is the one who called for nukkys killing, but he was also the only one smart enough to see that them man underestimated his brother.

sly fucker. i want richard to slice his face off and keep some to fix his face.

how these HBO guys gonna take out stringer AGAIN so early...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Yes he did. As viewers we are suppose to think it shouldnt have happened as we have built up a bond with Jimmy's character but fact is Nucky made a boss move. He knows Eli going prison as he the one sending him there, he probably knows Eli called for his killing, as it came after they fought and Eli said I came to you cap in hand, BUT fact is Eli didnt do the hit or authorise it, Jimmy did. Eli is a problem, but Jimmy is a fucking problem. He got his babymother killed with his nonsense, he killed his dad, he part of the younger generation trying to rise before their callling and then you gotta deal with the Manny situation if you chose to keep him around.

• Upvote 2

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

FACK

• Upvote 2

jimmy didnt need to war with nucky cuda just got his money in with capone, lansky an them man man.

hopefully more jews and italians this season.

He didnt want to be under nuckys wing anymore...wanted to expand his sh*t same with lansky and luciano with there own business that Rothstein doesn't know about

"Nobody wants to be in school forever"

jimmy pushed nucky though, about man cant be a half gangster parred man with that line lol

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

back sunday :Y:

We backkkk