Boardwalk Empire

User

Yeah Gyp crossed the line majorly there and considering all the stuff his done this season that's crazy.

This man is your Lieutenant, your right hand man, his sat down and broke bread at your families table and you do him like that. Tonino begged him to allow it.

Gyp even told him "you owe me" that's just ruthless. I can see Gyp getting 'got' by his own guys.

Next Episode looks sick

ekjfsd

dsfds

gs

what an ep >>>

Thought it was just gonna end on richard lining up.... then Al had to come and steal the show.

this season >>>

my man needs to buss case

never got bagged in real life (till much later) either im not liking the factual inaccuracies

it not meant to be a factual series.

my man needs to buss case

never got bagged in real life (till much later) either im not liking the factual inaccuracies

Who Luciano? He did get arrested for a drug deal gone wrong in 1923 he was arrested I don't think he was charged. Almost f*cked up his rep.

Rothstein advised him on what to do.

EDIT yeah it's on his wiki

Rothstein served as a mentor for Luciano. In 1923, after ruining his reputation in the criminal community with a botched drug deal, Luciano went to Rothstein for advice. Rothstein told Luciano to buy 200 expensive seats to the Jack DempseyLuis Firpo boxing match in the Bronx and distribute them to top gangsters and politicians. Rothstein then took Luciano on a shopping trip to Wanamaker's Department Store in Manhattan to buy high end, classy clothes for the fight. The strategy worked, and Luciano's reputation was saved.

So the show is correct as this season started on NYE 1922. Luciano didn't become a boss until 1931.