testosterone boosters

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

Supps like that dont work, gimmicks.

Yes they do, I've tried them and the ones that are guaranteeed to work:

Isatore Isa Test

Animal Stack

The USN Anabolic one is decent too but not as good as the two above.

My test levels went from 490-530 from isa test in 1 month, which isn't bad. maybe because im still young. Older mandem will benefit more from testo boosters

Stay away from:

Pink Magic

Step away powerlifting fatboy, let the real ripped greek god do the real talk.

Isatore Isa Test

Animal Stack

My test levels went from 490-530 from isa test in 1 month, which isn't bad. maybe because im still young. Older mandem will benefit more from testo boosters

Stay away from:

Pink Magic

You sure it was due to that and not just hard work ?

There is no real clear evidence that these supps work at all, so I will be very suprised if it worked for you.

If you dont wanna take gear but take a supp then Creatine mono would prob be your best bet.

But like with most the best way to boost Test naturally is via your training as mentioned and diet with red meat, zinc etc.

Another thing to remember that these "test boosters" are pro hormones, so be prepared for estrogen sides.

If you wanna do something do it proper or dont, allow the gimmicks they dont work and no evidence suggests that they do.

/

Animal Stack ?? this is not a test booster, look at whats its packed with this is more a health product as opossed to a pure test booster

Active Xtreme is the most popular and commonly used "test booster" due to lot of users reports good results from it, however not backed with scientific evidence

/

@ OP what gains are you expecting

Isatore Isa Test

Animal Stack

Stay away from:

Pink Magic

You sure it was due to that and not just hard work ?

There is no real clear evidence that these supps work at all, so I will be very suprised if it worked for you.

If you dont wanna take gear but take a supp then Creatine mono would prob be your best bet.

But like with most the best way to boost Test naturally is via your training as mentioned and diet with red meat, zinc etc.

Another thing to remember that these "test boosters" are pro hormones, so be prepared for estrogen sides.

If you wanna do something do it proper or dont, allow the gimmicks they dont work and no evidence suggests that they do.

/

Animal Stack ?? this is not a test booster, look at whats its packed with this is more a health product as opossed to a pure test booster

Active Xtreme is the most popular and commonly used "test booster" due to lot of users reports good results from it, however not backed with scientific evidence

/

@ OP what gains are you expecting

Hey fatty,

A dramatic increase in chest hair, libido and muscle hardness after 4 weeks of isatest means the results obviously came from the product.

Obviously hard work and diet had to be on point but the way muscle hardness and libido went through the roof>>>>>>

After 5 weeks of Isatest

2w5pqwm.jpg

Funny how you talk about gimmicks yet phd synergy which has testosterone in it is one of the uk's best selling products and actually gives results instead of that overhyped maximuscle bs.

The gimmicks in the supp industry are pre workout stimulants and weight gainers loaded with sugars.

At OP if you decide to buy one then the best time to take them is before training and before bed. If you don't want to look like a fat pile of shit then test boosters will help aswell with muscle hardness.

Peace

if truth be said ur actually a fatty yourself...dem gymtypes who workout but have a shit diet..

radm68.png

Lol, you mad?

And speaking of fat alot of gym heads bulk up at this time but they'll be the one's laughing at skinny fucks with average physiques like you once they cut up by summer time.

If you're looking to fulfil your gay fantasy of rubbing baby oil on fatties then go on pof.com or PM Gayle.

Peace you bitch nigga

• Downvote 1