Have you ever been Robbed???

The Somalian

Have you ever been Robbed???

Was watching big brother last night and got me thinking

Anyone got any stories?

I was robbed for a wolly hat at school when I was year 7 back in 1994 by some year 9 when I was coming off the bus stairs

then 2005 the guy who robbed it had Just come out of jail and was in my local pub I started having an argument with him over the hat he robbed

its not petty

I was set up few years ago coming from the bookies with my winnings went with this d*ckhead to pick up food went to pay niggers grabbing my hand for the P

Chased him outised the block had him up against some wall man started talking to me about he is gonna shank me so left it. Went back to the yard where I had

Already paid for the food guys did not want to hand it over so this was his mums yard so I kept knocking the door ringing the buzzer 3 niggers come out and we swung it out

Left with a cut up head. Made bredrins with next man from my bits who knows the main breh and he beat him up.

Just come out of the bookies man asked me for change I had just lost my money said I aint got no money for you to the guy man then proceeded to bring out a knife

And said to me he will stab me up if I don’t give him money. I ran to my house picked up a hammer ran back out to where this guy was by the time I had got there man had gone.

• Upvote 4

nope

did get approached by some "african devils" when i was in year 8 or 9, there was 4 of us walking to the park and we passed by a car and when we walked passed i think they got out and followed us into the park, we were walking 2 and 2 and me and my guy were ahead of the last two we look back and 3 big black guys were talking to our other 2 friends, i say big they were probably normal but we were kids but one was defo hench and did weights, anyway me and my guy walk back over to them and they are chatting about if we smoke weed or whatever them times I think only one of us did and he must have said yes, the main guy who i now know to be called "laser" said to take his number, my boy goes whos got a pen and paper lol them times phones weren't that popular for kids, anyway some next fresh midget one joins and says "wheres the monk" in a wierd voice like man is cluckin for a zoot obviously a pussyhole who couldn't initially roll on us so came after chatting waste, anyway the hench one puts his arms me and my boy, walks us off a few yards and says im not gonna hurt you meanwhile pulling our tshirts out from the neck area checking if we had chains, i didn't but my boy did, he was wearing my other friends chain, got wrapped, walk back over to the group and they had my boys walkman one of the white cassette ones but good back then, it had ink all over it so they handed it back and walked off, my boy was saying yeah they gave me the walkman back because im african im like no it looked like shit they couldn't sell it

anyway that's the only time i've been approached and i think them man are absolute waste they must have been 19-22 and we were about 14 but minor

Never, touch wood.

Loads of Attempted robberies when i was a young teen

swear 99-01 times was overly peak.... i see guys getting robbed for 5p... nobody was safe everyone was robbing guys and everyone was getting moved to..... was when everyone started getting mobiles....used to rob it and shot it to kebab shop guys for 30/40 a pop.

my twang game them times >>>

I actually dont know how i got away with it you know... wood green was hot people were getting moved to broad day light on the high road.

nah

got the usual "got a phone i can borrow?", "what phone you got?" and "where you from?!" though.

one time i was on the bus and i could sense some hostility so i tucked my big boy sovereign ring and chops in my socks. guy goes "WHAT PHONE YOU GOT?" and then goes dont worry i dont rob black boys( He was black). bizarre

this was when i was like 14-16

cant imagine someone tryna rob me now.

Guest Portuguese

I remember in 2003 times coming back from Clapton via The 55 . Sat on the top deck right at the back then these two guys come and sit next to me (cunts must of gone on Hackney Town Hall) so from they start asking me ' what have I got for them' and one of the guys had the audaicity to try and go through my pockets I had to tell him to allow it .

They kept on trying it saying he had a knife I thought he was gassing which he was but not gonna lie if that was now I would of gave them my monies/phone.(getting jacked on your ends isn't the one)

anyways we get to my stop Well Street I get off the bus these guys proceed to jump off the bus and follow man so I led them into London Fields then it was flames for them two guys

Jacked/Beat up and I thought to myself 'God is Good'

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

couple attempts.

once when i was 16/17 in hammersmith by the college, was using my brand new nokia, 3 black guys early 20's were like "come here a minute.." walked over, they were like "show me that phone..", i said na then boom one lick in my face almost knocked me out, i was then leaning over against the wall, they went for my phone but it was in my pocket with my had tight around it, my friend then came along and had a one on one with one of the guys, they were bigger an older though, after that i felt punches and kicks raining down on me then they ran off. They didnt get the phone and i was just left with a bust lip.

another time probably 18, i was sitting back of a night bus ear phones on, group of boys came sat at the back around me, the rest of the bus was full up, one boy was like "what u got for me.." and went for my pockets, he felt something long and hard in there (no homo) and i remembered i had this old moroccan dagger in my jacket pocket, pulled it out now and the group ran off the bus. The whole time not one person turned to look what was happening, didnt try help me, and didnt even find it odd i was holding an antique north african dagger. Was quite bizarre tbh.

LMAO Karimbadderman

couple attempts.

once when i was 16/17 in hammersmith by the college, was using my brand new nokia, 3 black guys early 20's were like "come here a minute.." walked over, they were like "show me that phone..", i said na then boom one lick in my face almost knocked me out, i was then leaning over against the wall, they went for my phone but it was in my pocket with my had tight around it, my friend then came along and had a one on one with one of the guys, they were bigger an older though, after that i felt punches and kicks raining down on me then they ran off. They didnt get the phone and i was just left with a bust lip.

another time probably 18, i was sitting back of a night bus ear phones on, group of boys came sat at the back around me, the rest of the bus was full up, one boy was like "what u got for me.." and went for my pockets, he felt something long and hard in there (no homo) and i remembered i had this old moroccan dagger in my jacket pocket, pulled it out now and the group ran off the bus. The whole time not one person turned to look what was happening, didnt try help me, and didnt even find it odd i was holding an antique north african dagger. Was quite bizarre tbh.

were these black too?

not robbed but kinda conned,

was comin outt pc world by wandsworth bridge and some gypsys came over to me in a van saying how they jus bought a new sony vaio on deets and wanna sell it quick said 300 new in box in box, they showed me it then put it in the bag i went to my car to count the money

me being to fast said no 250 thinking they would leave it but the agree'd...

what they didnt know is i was on my own scam

i was trying to buy a xbox with dud notes so i paid them for the lappy with the fake notes got the lappy and drove off quick

laughing and grinning teeth all the way home until i bus open the box and found two bottles of water :blink:

so double bump they came out a lil better

u cant spent water :/

• Upvote 5

couple attempts.

were these black too?

yea all black

• Upvote 1

was comin outt pc world by wandsworth bridge and some gypsys came over to me in a van saying how they jus bought a new sony vaio on deets and wanna sell it quick said 300 new in box in box, they showed me it then put it in the bag i went to my car to count the money

i was trying to buy a xbox with dud notes so i paid them for the lappy with the fake notes got the lappy and drove off quick

laughing and grinning teeth all the way home until i bus open the box and found two bottles of water :blink:

:lol:

gypsies>>>>

• Upvote 3

this has happened to 2 pple i know as well and i heard others on radio. them irish brehs get around..

what happens if someone did open the bag after paying them money?

they must be ballied up or have some sort of spell cos im yet to hear anyone say they opened the bag after paying.

lol exact same thing happend to my cousin.

couple attempts.

LMAO Karimbadderman

been laughing for a good while at that

[/quote

lool u mug!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Guest Portuguese

lol exact same thing happend to my cousin.

• Downvote 3

In year 7, some year 11 guy tried to ask me for £1.

I said no, then he was like.. aight gimmie your twix then. Again, no.

Then there was a few seconds silence and some death gaze in which I thought "...now I die"

Some year 11 mutual friends quickly came to my aide and we became cool after that.

/

Another one I was just waiting at some bus stop at clapham common, near the tescos I think.

All i hear from behind was "oi come over here man", then i saw a gleam or something, to this day, dunno if it was a knife or what but i span round and hit that maaufuker straight in his tooth, he buckled back and then broke into a sprint in the other direction.

Still got the scar till this day on my knucke, after that day I changed, and became more powerful that I could ever have imagined.

/

Always got approached for the laptop thing when I lived in clapham lol.

• Upvote 7

:lol:

gypsies>>>>

Similar thing happened to me down my old ends a few years back but they were selling a PC....Joke is, they didnt have it on them...not on display in their van or car to show they actually had it...so they came out with "we have it in our "flat"...you can come and see it..good quality..everything"....didnt even think twice just said "nah im cool bruv"....kept it moving...they then started chatting to some next woman...the audacity

My friend fell for it a few years back tho, 2 Irish guys pulled up to him in a car while he was waiting at a bus stop going home from work....they told him that they were selling a phone for £100 (cant remember the make of it)....they pulled out the actual handset and said..good quality, any sim and works perfectly....so my boy got excited and said yes eh will take it......WALKED TO A CASH POINT....drew out money, counted it and gave it to them....they gave him the phone packaging and sped off...he then opened the box..and found that it contained stones and mud

That whole month he was pissed...he was working part time in retail then..so he must of been missing that money hard