Have you ever been Robbed???

The Somalian

I remember between 2006 to 2007: I finished College and on the way: in stockwell; two niggas was like " oi where you going" can't remember exact words they're used, but something like that, I was like " what" and they asked me " what phone I got" or " give me your phone" , still can't believe it, I was kind off strategic, I responded back by saying " I got things in my bag" as a way to convey that I carry gun, seem like deceptive strategy and them punk niggas fell for it,they got bit scared and believed it, walked away fast, before I pull out imaginery gun, I was laughing all the way to yard looooooooool :lol:

I noticed the same cliches in Tottenham, some bait nigerian yout, tried to ask me " what phone I got" "Can I have your phone" and I corresponded back by saying " I got Family around the corner, no you can't have it ", some how, I managed to outsmart him

another incident, which got out of hand, I was on the bus to meet old freind, on the bus, two grimey niggas sat next to me and asking me " what phone I got" same fucking cliches and " do I have bluetooth" come on lol, eventually, they got tired asking me question and started to act more aggressive and shouting loud e.g " WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID, DON'T FUCK ABOUT" etc etc , I was bit timid, somehow, I stood my ground by refusing to show my phone or give my phone and then I sat on another seat, I think, it made them more infuriated, and bigger guy, gripped my jacket and punched me up: couple bangs, after people stopped the convulsion between me and them niggas, they left the bus on the stairs" saying come outside, I will kill you " and I pretending to be on it, gave off false belief that I am tough, during those times, however, I screamed back by saying " WILL KILL YOU",I felt powerless and in denial( couldn't accept a loss), being punched up in the bus and not fight back properly, otherwise, I was lucky to retreat and not come outside the bus, they probably had other niggas, all ready with knives ready to stab me up or something, I am very lucky, ever since that incident, I have gotten more ruthless, since its ruthless world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=327J3ISiVOU

( bit similar incident, expect, them niggas didn't take nothing from me and had more balls than this guy, still took a loss by being punched up)

Ever since that incident, I have gotten more stronger and uncompromising, reading war military strategies books( my favourite 33 strategies of war, doing MMA training,

banging out weights.

lolol bruv u r trolIing us all