Bolton v Chelsea, 13:30

Fulham v QPR, 15:00

Swansea v Stoke, 15:00

Tottenham v Arsenal, 16:00

Npower Championship

Nott'm Forest v Birmingham, 15:00

TV Schedule

lfo-1.png

Championship club West Ham are interested in signing Manchester City forward Carlos Tevez on loan.

Football League rules allow him to sign for a Championship club on loan, even though the transfer window has closed.

City boss Mancini said the 27-year-old refused to come on against Bayern Munich on Tuesday and will not feature for the Manchester club again.

Tevez insists he has nothing to apologise for and believes his team-mates will back his version of events.

The Argentina striker left West Ham for Manchester United in 2007.

Late on Thursday a senior official at Corinthians told the BBC that the Brazilian club was "at the moment not thinking about" a loan move for the Argentine striker.

In July Tevez came close to joining Corinthians before the Brazilian club pulled out.

City thought a £40m deal had been agreed for the Argentine striker after he told the Premier League outfit he wanted to return to South America.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15130051.stm

Me>>

When does the Championship loan window shut?

Tevez to West Ham :ph34r:

• Upvote 2

Walcott 'needs to progress', says Assou-Ekotto

As usual, he's not shy in offering an opinion on his opponents, whose squad has been shorn of superstars like Fabregas and Nasri in the summer sales.

"You know with them, they won nothing so I don't think without them they will win something. They are still a good team but I don't think they will do better than last season."

If Theo Walcott shrugs off the minor knee injury that kept him out of the Olympiakos game on Wednesday, Assou-Ekotto will face him at the weekend. It's not a prospect that is keeping Benoit awake at nights.

"Can we compare Theo Walcott and Lionel Messi?" he asks. "If we can, then yes, he is a big player but if we can't then he is not a big threat. I think he needs to progress before he can be compared with the best players in the world or in England."

:lol:

City have turned down west hams approach for tevez

/

Harry Redknapp has been named Barclays Manager of the Month for September by the sponsors of the Premier League.

We secured maximum points during the month with a comprehensive 4-0 win against Liverpool at the Lane as well as away wins at Wolves and Wigan Athletic, which have seen us move up to sixth in the league table.

It is the second time Harry has won the award since taking charge at the Club after winning the prize in August, 2009 and the seventh time in his managerial career since its inception in 1993.

"It's always nice to win an award," said Harry. "We have had a good month and played some good football so I couldn't be more pleased.

"We have put in some great performances, especially against Liverpool as well as picking up two away wins against Wigan and Wolves and credit must go to all the players for that."

/ fuck the manager of the month curse, not gonna happen this time round.

Walcott 'needs to progress', says Assou-Ekotto

As usual, he's not shy in offering an opinion on his opponents, whose squad has been shorn of superstars like Fabregas and Nasri in the summer sales.

"You know with them, they won nothing so I don't think without them they will win something. They are still a good team but I don't think they will do better than last season."

If Theo Walcott shrugs off the minor knee injury that kept him out of the Olympiakos game on Wednesday, Assou-Ekotto will face him at the weekend. It's not a prospect that is keeping Benoit awake at nights.

"Can we compare Theo Walcott and Lionel Messi?" he asks. "If we can, then yes, he is a big player but if we can't then he is not a big threat. I think he needs to progress before he can be compared with the best players in the world or in England."

6.jpg

8.jpg

shrug.gif

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 5