D..S.T - Let It Go

Bruno Di Gradi

good music,video,concept and execution, the one thing that let me down was the action at the end it could have maybe been more dynamic, but thats minor

but overall props and all the best with it, i like what you have done here

yeh i hear u....with more time and prep it coulda been executed better. Lot of things flopped for man that day so we had to improvise with what we had.

good music,video,concept and execution, the one thing that let me down was the action at the end it could have maybe been more dynamic, but thats minor

but overall props and all the best with it, i like what you have done here

yeh i hear u....with more time and prep it coulda been executed better. Lot of things flopped for man that day so we had to improvise with what we had.

scrolling up the page i see its already been mentioned,but dont watch it, overall the video is very good and looking profesh and works well

done a great job with watever budget/time restrictions yr working with, so can only improve from that

beats big

vid looks profeshish

i could actually see it doin well if little cunts take the time to actually listen to the story, appeals to every wana be road man i guess, revenge on a d*ckhead, but i doubt that will happen

still tho, lyrics were boring, tune was unneccesary, concept was shit, but i guess overall it was less pointless than most of this kinda "music" and it will prolly get you some nice jailbait so well done

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...