Who lives with their other half?

Da Luv Doc

lived with two different chicks and it was a nightmare both times

first one we lived together for nearly two years, worst habit was leaving hair on the floor when she brushes it and all over the bathroom :angry:

i think we had major fights about that more than a dozen times. deep down that might be the reason i ended it

second chick was a control freak. its one thing to laundry and iron my work clothes but its another thing to think you can pick and choose what i wear to work etc. all lined up on the sofa like this is what you're wearing today babe ^_) .

also changing mans eating habits/foods etc.

BITCH i NEED my jellof rice, waakye and fufu with light soup.

worse of all she didnt get on with my boys, always a weird tension when she was around them...paraniod that they were all cheating on their wives and i'll be the same

moral of the story is ALWAYS live with a woman before taking that ultimate commitment because till you've lived together you dont really know them.

URTGGGH FFS BRAAVV....

FUCKING BLACK GIRLS AND THEIR WEAVE... CONSTANTLY GOING ALL OVER THE FUCKING HOUSE, STRANDS OF HERE EVERY FUCKING WHERE LOOKS SO DISGUSTING

HAIR IN MY FUCKING FOOD ALSO

this is how it should go for you dangarganz

1) relationship etc etc

2) you stay round hers (whether she lives with her family or on her own)

3) she stays with you whether you live with your family or on your own)

4) you are in a relationship for 2-5 years

5) you propose

6) you look for a joint mortgage tenancy type ting

7) you move in

8) you have kids

THATS HOW IT SHOULD BE...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

I dunno man, I've been with my girl nearly 5 years. We stay at eachothers houses all the time, we've been on holidays where we're together for a week to 2 weeks. I can't possibly imagine there is anything about her personality that will come out if we live together.

didnt u just make a post sayin u were bangin some 30 year old for weeks last winter?

I dunno man, I've been with my girl nearly 5 years. We stay at eachothers houses all the time, we've been on holidays where we're together for a week to 2 weeks. I can't possibly imagine there is anything about her personality that will come out if we live together.

didnt u just make a post sayin u were bangin some 30 year old for weeks last winter?

Lewis is menage a trois in Mount Airy Lodges

• Upvote 1

Lewis is menage a trois in Mount Airy Lodges

LOL POS'D

:lol:

I can only assume she ended it

In that case it's down to you to prove you can be trusted again and for her to somehow accept that it was a one off

Edit: just read what you wrote again, SHE can see you getting back together after you cheated but she can't :huh:

Explain more, make a thread or suttin.

:lol:

I can only assume she ended it

In that case it's down to you to prove you can be trusted again and for her to somehow accept that it was a one off

Edit: just read what you wrote again, SHE can see you getting back together after you cheated but she can't :huh:

Explain more, make a thread or suttin.

We both ended it

/

I'm not planning on getting back together. I don't know know if she can see us getting back together but there's signs that she does in the long term and I didn't technically cheat per se just abused trust. I just don't understand how it works when a couple split and then get back 6 months later, especially if there's been other sexual partners and no contact etc.

It all depends on circumstance, I had a woman who was too into me, faded from her friendships etc. our social activity wasn't equal and inevitably became a problem.

I brought the problem to the table and she didn't want to acknowledge it, let alone remedy it. So I chose life over her and broke it off.

6 months down the line I meet her; new friends, happier person, new hobbies, achieved some aspirations, thus the problem between us was no more.

We got back together.

Fucking bitch switched off my Xbox before I had the chance to save the attributes I gained on my virtual pro. Felt like punching her.

Told her to never touch my xbox unless I say so.

Beta.

• Upvote 1