Sign in to follow this  
Dan.

Sidwell Signs For Chelsea

Steve Sidwell is on the verge of a dream move to Chelsea.  The dynamic midfielder is scheduled to undergo a medical at Chelsea at Monday ahead of a proposed move to Stamford Bridge.  Sidwell is not expected to feature for Reading in their final game of the season against Blackburn on Sunday as he prepares himself for his medical tests at Chelsea.  A number of clubs have been chasing Sidwell, who is available on a free transfer, after turning down a new deal at Reading.  However, it appears Chelsea have won the race for his signature in beating off interest from the likes of Newcastle, Everton and Middlesbrough.  Should Sidwell seal his move to Chelsea he will become Jose Mourinho's first signing of the summer.

he used to be at Arsenal?
Youth team.We had better players ahead of him, infact we still do.

i know every1 says Wenger has a bad record with english players but mourinhos is sh*t aswell, there isnt one who he has actually BOUGHT, that prospers under him.

I wonder how good he is, I aint seen him properly this season...If it goes through its a big move for him

Good luck to him, my best reserve player in CM 01/02Lets hope he doesn't morph into Scott Parker.

He'll get better, and he's still young, this will take his game up a notch. Problem is he isn't very patient, so he goes there expecting to play.

LMFAO @ that pic & 12 appearances..more like 7..4 starts during the African nations.. other 3 league cup appearances..might get to 12 if he scores.