Black woman confronts Kim Kardashian

MARLO STANSFIELD

black women usually do much better than black men at it....either the guy is a regular joe with a degree and or decent job or career, or middle class / rich....or is just a geek like the woman.....unlike black brehs who date anything from white whales to white rhinos, shameless family types, to women just fucking them cos its cool for the moment then once they get the kids and the "nice hair" its see ya later blacky....chances of you finding a black woman with a useless white man are extremely slim.....cant say the same about men...so men should shut up tbh.

:lol: :lol: the way its true

certain times i see a dead fat white ting an she 2 mixed race yutes by her side, im thinking fuuuuuuuuuuuuccckkking ell

come certain blk chicks form ends, when ur seen walking with a white chick

"oooooooooooohh this nigga gone sold out"

And Black men would be doing the same if they saw peng black chicks in numbers with white boys, black men always acting like the blame solely falls on the women, when its the black men that are abandoning their children, the black men that are failing the families.

im not gonna lie when i see this i get uneasy

its not as common as us getting with white girls tho, probably the reason why

\

he means loyal race wise which kind of true

It upsets me straight up and down.

I form an instant opinion of the black girl and she can never get ratings again.

:huh:

Why, to both of you?

Gimme your reasons.

I dunno, never sat and thought about it.

I guess maybe some natural instinct about them turning their backs on their culture.

When a black guy fucks a white girl he's just being a guy, guy's fuck anything but when a black girl does it, it hurts.

I just don't like it.

I don't rate it.

• Downvote 1

black women usually do much better than black men at it....either the guy is a regular joe with a degree and or decent job or career, or middle class / rich....or is just a geek like the woman.....unlike black brehs who date anything from white whales to white rhinos, shameless family types, to women just fucking them cos its cool for the moment then once they get the kids and the "nice hair" its see ya later blacky....chances of you finding a black woman with a useless white man are extremely slim.....cant say the same about men...so men should shut up tbh.

:lol: :lol: the way its true

certain times i see a dead fat white ting an she 2 mixed race yutes by her side, im thinking fuuuuuuuuuuuuccckkking ell

I see this NUFF.

Was driving back home 1 morning, caught in the school run.

I see this beast of a white woman crossing the road and the mix race girl with her head looking like tumble weed.

I said "black man too fucking nasty"

To be honest on my boys road, their are two black woman that have yutes and in relationship with white men, and both of the white men are what I'd consider wasteman as they don't work, while the women do. The younger one his parents live across the road and at least bought them the yard...

And Black men would be doing the same if they saw peng black chicks in numbers with white boys, black men always acting like the blame solely falls on the women, when its the black men that are abandoning their children, the black men that are failing the families.

\

I form an instant opinion of the black girl and she can never get ratings again.

whats it like being a douche

u tell me?

• Downvote 1

lol this thread got emotional and the insecurities of black men and women ALWAYS express themselves sooner or later.

lol @ comparing interacial dating optons as both sexes in the black community gather their facts COMPLETELY on stereotypes all the way to some random person on their road.

for the record bun settling down with any other woman other than a black woman.

\

u tell me?

I know what's it like to have the power to make someone always respond lmao

If you meet a guy with half a brain he will OWN you mentally.

You're too easy.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I am assuming a few black chicks here have dealt with a couple white dudes and have got some flack for it from black men that were likely never showing them no love in the first place yet slew them for dating a white man, I am also assuming a few of the said chicks have noticed some of the inconsistencies of black males when it comes to chicks on a matter like this but the sad part is black women seem to think these black men represent all black men and they carry this bitterness into realms where it is simply not needed to the point where they think a man that would just FUCK a kim kardashian type is some self hating black coon when these times he just wanted to CHOP and he did.

black women translate this into "self hate" which is really just a rapid and emotional response to the black men who have hurt their feelings on this kind of topic, see it all the time.

Even had a black chick I was giving some real talk to about a similar situation burst out with the "you hate black women" blah blah blah, took for my girl to and my sister to tell the chick to sekkle herself before she actually realized how dumb she was being.

:confused:

when black women are hurt

ITS PEAK

cant be fixed the "white woman boogey man/woman" runs their head.

\

u tell me?

I know what's it like to have the power to make someone always respond lmao

If you meet a guy with half a brain he will OWN you mentally.

You're too easy.

ROFL

I am assuming a few black chicks here have dealt with a couple white dudes and have got some flack for it from black men that were likely never showing them no love in the first place yet slew them for dating a white man, I am also assuming a few of the said chicks have noticed some of the inconsistencies of black males when it comes to chicks on a matter like this but the sad part is black women seem to think these black men represent all black men and they carry this bitterness into realms where it is simply not needed to the point where they think a man that would just FUCK a kim kardashian type is some self hating black coon when these times he just wanted to CHOP and he did.

black women translate this into "self hate" which is really just a rapid and emotional response to the black men who have hurt their feelings on this kind of topic, see it all the time.

Even had a black chick I was giving some real talk to about a similar situation burst out with the "you hate black women" blah blah blah, took for my girl to and my sister to tell the chick to sekkle herself before she actually realized how dumb she was being.

:confused:

when black women are hurt

ITS PEAK

cant be fixed the "white woman boogey man/woman" runs their head.

lol@ how you're trying to preach about stereotyping, then you label all black women with the same brush