Black woman confronts Kim Kardashian

MARLO STANSFIELD

I encourage inter-racial dating amongst Black women.

Not in a derogatory manner towards Black men, but moreso as a learning curve. I've found a lot of gripes they've had with Black men, has actually nothing to do with race, more to do with gender, money, etc & to those who actually do learn something, end up having better relationships with Black men because of it.

Certain harlots were as fucked back in the day as the ones we have running around now, you only need to ask your elders.

I know some black women that can't spell loyalty let alone embody it.

These blanket statements don't make sense to me, I've seen plenty of man crumble because they put stock in generalisations like they're carved in stone only to find out they aren't true.

Like MK was saying so many of the problems people hold specific to their own race are present amongst other races as well.

To summarise people on the whole are quite cuntish but there are exceptions.

• Upvote 1

I am assuming a few black chicks here have dealt with a couple white dudes and have got some flack for it from black men that were likely never showing them no love in the first place yet slew them for dating a white man, I am also assuming a few of the said chicks have noticed some of the inconsistencies of black males when it comes to chicks on a matter like this but the sad part is black women seem to think these black men represent all black men and they carry this bitterness into realms where it is simply not needed to the point where they think a man that would just FUCK a kim kardashian type is some self hating black coon when these times he just wanted to CHOP and he did.

black women translate this into "self hate" which is really just a rapid and emotional response to the black men who have hurt their feelings on this kind of topic, see it all the time.

Even had a black chick I was giving some real talk to about a similar situation burst out with the "you hate black women" blah blah blah, took for my girl to and my sister to tell the chick to sekkle herself before she actually realized how dumb she was being.

:confused:

when black women are hurt

ITS PEAK

cant be fixed the "white woman boogey man/woman" runs their head.

lol@ how you're trying to preach about stereotyping, then you label all black women with the same brush

you really are a repulsive c*nt searching for co signers, first off lets make this clear

most straight males on this forum DESPISE you and all for the exact same reason and have felt this way for years

you have no hope of being taken seriously which is why you have moved to politics in discussion but even then you struggle

you have no decided to appease the beliefs of black women by being a covert mangina for select topics but the irony is even those said chicks think you are a dimwit

you are like mc hammer trying to release a mix tape but it was NEVER your time

lastly pick the sense from the nonsense its not all black woman I am speaking on only a fool would imagine that but again this is you we are speaking about

oh and get this

i date black women EXCLUSIVELY

you date black women and men of all races I think I am more qualified on this one son. :Y:

• Upvote 1

TBH, dating inter-racially hasn't been a 'conscious' thing. Just been happening naturally, was never excluding Black girls.

But shit, when you see a peng Black girl, whole different vibe, love that shit.

I want you to know that are FULLY understand that and this is how it is for most black men

however our 'sistahs' dont believe this for the most part because television has told them we hate them.

stereotypes is a marfucka.

TBH, dating inter-racially hasn't been a 'conscious' thing. Just been happening naturally, was never excluding Black girls.

I want you to know that are FULLY understand that and this is how it is for most black men

however our 'sistahs' dont believe this for the most part because television has told them we hate them.

You can say that if you want i believe the media has played some part in it, and also there are many black men out there who only exclusively date Mixraced girls and white girls, don't be naive.

I am assuming a few black chicks here have dealt with a couple white dudes and have got some flack for it from black men that were likely never showing them no love in the first place yet slew them for dating a white man, I am also assuming a few of the said chicks have noticed some of the inconsistencies of black males when it comes to chicks on a matter like this but the sad part is black women seem to think these black men represent all black men and they carry this bitterness into realms where it is simply not needed to the point where they think a man that would just FUCK a kim kardashian type is some self hating black coon when these times he just wanted to CHOP and he did.

black women translate this into "self hate" which is really just a rapid and emotional response to the black men who have hurt their feelings on this kind of topic, see it all the time.

Even had a black chick I was giving some real talk to about a similar situation burst out with the "you hate black women" blah blah blah, took for my girl to and my sister to tell the chick to sekkle herself before she actually realized how dumb she was being.

:confused:

when black women are hurt

ITS PEAK

cant be fixed the "white woman boogey man/woman" runs their head.

lol@ how you're trying to preach about stereotyping, then you label all black women with the same brush

you really are a repulsive c*nt searching for co signers, first off lets make this clear

most straight males on this forum DESPISE you and all for the exact same reason and have felt this way for years

you have no hope of being taken seriously which is why you have moved to politics in discussion but even then you struggle

you have no decided to appease the beliefs of black women by being a covert mangina for select topics but the irony is even those said chicks think you are a dimwit

you are like mc hammer trying to release a mix tape but it was NEVER your time

lastly pick the sense from the nonsense its not all black woman I am speaking on only a fool would imagine that but again this is you we are speaking about

oh and get this

i date black women EXCLUSIVELY

you date black women and men of all races I think I am more qualified on this one son. :Y:

The iron,y this whole post was begging for a co-sign and you didn't get one :lol:

You can say that if you want i believe the media has played some part in it, and also there are many black men out there who only exclusively date Mixraced girls and white girls, don't be naive.

I am not being naive I never said they do not exist I know men like that and gun them more than you do furthermore i knew they were sellouts when you thought said guys were lame so please do not think you are schooling me cos I do not suffer from the same plight.

Typically speaking when a black woman is hurt she wants to have two boogie men to cosign her own misery.

they are

WHITE WOMEN

and

THE MEDIA

now you COULD go to this website and find many of the stereotypes DEBUNKED but part of you wants to believe what you already believe, I do not know if this is because you do not like me personally (understandable) or you just do not like black men (tragedy) or you simply do not even know when a black man is on your side (the reality) but in any case stop following the propaganda machine and pick up a book and do things OUTSIDE of television.

if the media plays such a part that shows that you rely on the media too much for sources of info

http://www.yaaams.org/black-athletes-and-the-media/nba-and-whitewives/