Black woman confronts Kim Kardashian

MARLO STANSFIELD

I am assuming a few black chicks here have dealt with a couple white dudes and have got some flack for it from black men that were likely never showing them no love in the first place yet slew them for dating a white man, I am also assuming a few of the said chicks have noticed some of the inconsistencies of black males when it comes to chicks on a matter like this but the sad part is black women seem to think these black men represent all black men and they carry this bitterness into realms where it is simply not needed to the point where they think a man that would just FUCK a kim kardashian type is some self hating black coon when these times he just wanted to CHOP and he did.

black women translate this into "self hate" which is really just a rapid and emotional response to the black men who have hurt their feelings on this kind of topic, see it all the time.

Even had a black chick I was giving some real talk to about a similar situation burst out with the "you hate black women" blah blah blah, took for my girl to and my sister to tell the chick to sekkle herself before she actually realized how dumb she was being.

:confused:

when black women are hurt

ITS PEAK

cant be fixed the "white woman boogey man/woman" runs their head.

lol@ how you're trying to preach about stereotyping, then you label all black women with the same brush

you really are a repulsive c*nt searching for co signers, first off lets make this clear

most straight males on this forum DESPISE you and all for the exact same reason and have felt this way for years

you have no hope of being taken seriously which is why you have moved to politics in discussion but even then you struggle

you have no decided to appease the beliefs of black women by being a covert mangina for select topics but the irony is even those said chicks think you are a dimwit

you are like mc hammer trying to release a mix tape but it was NEVER your time

lastly pick the sense from the nonsense its not all black woman I am speaking on only a fool would imagine that but again this is you we are speaking about

oh and get this

i date black women EXCLUSIVELY

you date black women and men of all races I think I am more qualified on this one son. :Y:

The iron,y this whole post was begging for a co-sign and you didn't get one :lol:

a co sign from who? vip? for dating black women? this site right here?

pfffft

I thought this site is full of coons who do not like black women according to you. and how many black females use this forum other than smaddy (i think your black I dunno these days)

:rolleyes:

simply put I am a black man that cant help you carry on as you were.

TBH, dating inter-racially hasn't been a 'conscious' thing. Just been happening naturally, was never excluding Black girls.

But shit, when you see a peng Black girl, whole different vibe, love that shit.

I want you to know that are FULLY understand that and this is how it is for most black men

however our 'sistahs' dont believe this for the most part because television has told them we hate them.

stereotypes is a marfucka.

You can say that if you want i believe the media has played some part in it, and also there are many black men out there who only exclusively date Mixraced girls and white girls, don't be naive.

I am not being naive I never said they do not exist I know men like that and gun them more than you do furthermore i knew they were sellouts when you thought said guys were lame so please do not think you are schooling me cos I do not suffer from the same plight.

Typically speaking when a black woman is hurt she wants to have two boogie men to cosign her own misery.

they are

WHITE WOMEN

and

THE MEDIA

now you COULD go to this website and find many of the stereotypes DEBUNKED but part of you wants to believe what you already believe, I do not know if this is because you do not like me personally (understandable) or you just do not like black men (tragedy) or you simply do not even know when a black man is on your side (the reality) but in any case stop following the propaganda machine and pick up a book and do things OUTSIDE of television.

if the media plays such a part that shows that you rely on the media too much for sources of info

http://www.yaaams.org/black-athletes-and-the-media/nba-and-whitewives/

Oh yeah i hear you, misunderstood your point the media is definitely a factor in shaping black womens negative opinion against black men, that was the point ii was trying to make in the first place.

TBH, dating inter-racially hasn't been a 'conscious' thing. Just been happening naturally, was never excluding Black girls.

But shit, when you see a peng Black girl, whole different vibe, love that shit.

I want you to know that are FULLY understand that and this is how it is for most black men

however our 'sistahs' dont believe this for the most part because television has told them we hate them.

stereotypes is a marfucka.

You can say that if you want i believe the media has played some part in it, and also there are many black men out there who only exclusively date Mixraced girls and white girls, don't be naive.

I am not being naive I never said they do not exist I know men like that and gun them more than you do furthermore i knew they were sellouts when you thought said guys were lame so please do not think you are schooling me cos I do not suffer from the same plight.

Typically speaking when a black woman is hurt she wants to have two boogie men to cosign her own misery.

they are

WHITE WOMEN

and

THE MEDIA

now you COULD go to this website and find many of the stereotypes DEBUNKED but part of you wants to believe what you already believe, I do not know if this is because you do not like me personally (understandable) or you just do not like black men (tragedy) or you simply do not even know when a black man is on your side (the reality) but in any case stop following the propaganda machine and pick up a book and do things OUTSIDE of television.

if the media plays such a part that shows that you rely on the media too much for sources of info

http://www.yaaams.org/black-athletes-and-the-media/nba-and-whitewives/

Oh yeah i hear you, misunderstood your point the media is definitely a factor in shaping black womens negative opinion against black men, that was the point ii was trying to make in the first place.

now we are getting somewhere, have you also noticed how EVERYONE has completely bypassed my point about the woman being an ACTRESS?

these kind of things are screen played to get ratings hence why many black girls know who Oprah is but they have no clue who THIS is,

http://www.blackerprise.com/2011/09/yvonne-thompson-britains-first-black.html?spref=fb

again

people need to turn off the tv and pick up a book, black men are not going to these "white women" nearly as much as people believe and its certainly not for the same reasons people believe either (this doesnt mean you are completely wrong however).

also, whatever stats are shown can and are manipulated especially when it comes to interacial dating.

i didnt even get half of what this overgrown c*nt was saying...............who cares what half the males on this forum think? do i sound like care? why do people always come up with this when they get called out for the trash they talk about? ..........how many phases have YOU had on here? you have been called out by all and sundry...everyone from P briscy derided you....it doesnt even matter cos thats forum life..but when you start trying to call others out..when you ran away from here.... and came back for liek the 4th time on some Amun-Ra vibe chatting shit about black this black that....everytime people cant handle facts or debate properly they get pissed and start calling you names...me i will call you a c*nt and produce facts.....fucking d*ckhead. Hotep

lol@ thinking of you ever... your topic is at the top of the pile......dont flatter yourself.  i woudl cus you for going to college or uni after cussing all and sundry on here for doing it....then you went in your Old age...swear ur at least 28 or so... but i wouldnt cos it doesn't matter what age someone chooses to better himself....but your peers like Goli at least command some respect. try it ya c*nt and stop crying because you got criticised as if i must agree with you on everything.

lol@ thinking of you ever... your topic is at the top of the pile......dont flatter yourself.  i woudl cus you for going to college or uni after cussing all and sundry on here for doing it....then you went in your Old age...swear ur at least 28 or so... but i wouldnt cos it doesn't matter what age someone chooses to better himself....but your peers like Goli at least command some respect. try it ya c*nt and stop crying because you got criticised as if i must agree with you on everything.

ya trying too hard venom lol