Jesus Bracelets

local

lol local you sound excited.... mainly guys wearing them..around south or west though i dont think the location matters as people wear them all over im sure. ................ them john doe, Top alien boys types...as for the crystals thats got a bit more class at least and i see them in clubs..

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

There just like aquas and toy watches cos they cost more than £50 and people think there balling but in reality there just over priced pieces of plastic and glass

Seen a lot of mainly black males wearing what appers to be plastic beaded necklaces the type little girls wear for dress up that have been cut at angles to give the shape of gems/diamonds if you know what I mean

I'd rather wear no chain/bracelets than sport plastic/fake

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

There just like aquas and toy watches cos they cost more than £50 and people think there balling but in reality there just over priced pieces of plastic and glass

Seen a lot of mainly black males wearing what appers to be plastic beaded necklaces the type little girls wear for dress up that have been cut at angles to give the shape of gems/diamonds if you know what I mean

I'd rather wear no chain/bracelets than sport plastic/fake

y u mad tho...its all about the colours right now. Be colorful and live your life

Rainbow_Ocean__by_Thelma1.jpg

• Downvote 2