Wladamir Klitschko vs Jean Marc Mormeck

Fighting Weight

Wladimir Klitschko: I know that I am the favorite in all my fights but I also know that each opponent is motivated to be in the best shape ever when he fights me. Mormeck is one of the most experienced fighters I have ever faced. He has had many world title fights, has a very good technique, can take a lot of punches and is very intelligent inside the ring. To underestimate him would be a fatal mistake. I am very happy to return to the ESPRIT Arena where I fought against Eddie Chambers. The spectators and the atmosphere for that fight were great and I am sure it will be again this time.

Jean-Marc Mormeck: I can imagine what the odds will look like for me against Wladimir Klitschko. But I know my skills. I had Haye on the canvas and shortly before a knock out which Klitschko could not do. What I missed out against Haye I will now do with him. Wladimir has a glass chin which I will break. He cannot stand punches. Against his brother Vitali I would have thought longer about fighting him but against Wladimir I believe I have very good chances. On December 11, I will travel back to Paris with a suitcase full of championship belts. I enjoy being the underdog in this fight and I will shock the boxing world!

WTF is Povetkin fighting Holyfield for? p*ssy needs to fight Wlad. Swear he said he was finally ready. In fact why is Holyfield still fighting? His last fight against was against that guy who hadnt boxed for 8 years or something. Needs to hang up his gloves.

These cruiserweight guys need to be fighting each other.

Cruiserweight division suffers from a lack of recognition & big money fights really, the only option for most of the fighters is to step up to heavy if they want either a legacy or payday.

I'm fairly certain Teddy Atlas will NOT allow Povetkin to fight Wlad or Vitali, and Povetkin himelf has no interest and is quite content to fight journeymen for his paper title.

I try to ignore the fact that Holyfield is still fighting tbh.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...