200,000 year old Metropolis found in Africa

MARVELL

.....while eurocentric racists try and deAfrican everything that has anything to with African intelligent civilisations.

when stuff like this is found in DARK SKINNED africa where any denial of it being purely African would just be stupid you rarely get to hear about this on all the mainstream historical discovery places like nat geo or history channel or media outlets.

if this was found in syria or Algeria..we would have the fake arab settlers saying it was them who dun it....and if it was in asia or south america it would be all over the news.

adamscalendar.head.jpg

Something amazing has been discovered in an area of South Africa, about 150 miles inland, west of the port of Maputo. It is the remains of a huge metropolis that measures, in conservative estimates, about 1500 square miles. It’s part of an even larger community that is about 10,000 square miles and appears to have been constructed- from 160,000 to 200,000 BCE!
The area is significant for one striking thing — gold. “The thousands of ancient gold mines discovered over the past 500 years, points to a vanished ancient civilization that lived and dug for gold in this part of the world for thousands of years,” “And if this is in fact the cradle of humankind, we may be looking at the activities of the oldest civilization on Earth.”

adamscalendar22.jpg

I see myself as a fairly open-minded chap but I will admit that it took me well over a year for the penny to drop, and for me to realise that we are actually dealing with the oldest structures ever built by humans on Earth.The main reason for this is that we have been taught that nothing of significance has ever come from southern Africa. That the powerful civilizations all emerged in Sumeria and Egypt and other places. We are told that until the settlement of the BANTU people from the north, which was supposed to have started sometime in the 12th century AD, this part of the world was filled by hunter gatherers and so-called Bushmen, who did not make any major contributions in technology or civilization

[adamscalendar-rocks.jpg

Over the past 20 years, people like Cyril Hromnik, Richard Wade, Johan Heine and a handful of others have discovered that these stone structures are not what the seem to be. In fact these are now believed to be the remains of ancient temples and astronomical observatories of lost ancient civilizations that stretch back for many thousands of years.These circular ruins are spread over a huge area. They can only truly be appreciated from the air or through modern sattelite images
Looking at the entire metropolis, it becomes obvious that this was a well planned community, developed by a highly evolved ancient civilization. The number of ancient gold mines suggests the reason for the community being in this location. We find roads — some extending a hundred miles — that connected the community and terraced agriculture, closely resembling those found in the Inca settlements in Peru

africa.roads.jpg

and wha gwan with the 6000 year old theory?

• Upvote 3

it may be over two years old, but i never heard about it. nor did most people..

theres more

phi-factor.jpg

It is important to note that the mysterious ruins of southern Africa, which include Great Zimbabwe and thousands of similar ruins in that country, also extend into Botswana, Zambia, Kenya and Mozambique. But why were these ancient people here in the first place? What were they doing?

The past 200 years has seen a number of explorers write in great detail about these ruins, but their findings have been largely forgotten and their books are out of print

Adam’s Calendar is the flagship among these ruins because we can date this monolithic calendar with relative certainty to at least 75,000 years of age based on a number of scientific evaluations. In turn Adam’s Calendar points to the diverse ancient history of southern Africa and presents the first tangible evidence of the earliest humans in the ‘Cradle of humankind’.

monolith.jpg

The Orion Connection & The Hawk Head of Horus

This remarkable stone structure of Adam’s Calendar was originally a large circular structure resembling but predating Stonehenge by many thousands of years. Its original shape is still clearly visible from satellite images. Adam’s Calendar is built along the same 31 degree longitudinal line as Great Zimbabwe and the Great Pyramid of Giza. Three of the monoliths are aligned with the rise of Orion’s belt when it rose horizontally on the horizon some 75,000 years ago. A recent observation is that the fallen monolith on the outer circle that marks the vernal equinox sunrise is shaped like the Horus hawk head from Egypt and the resembles the Zimbabwe ruins birds. This is the oldest statue of the Horus hawk by a long shot and should attract great interest in the years to come. Adam’s Calendar takes us further back in time closer to the emergence of Homo sapiens, than any other structure ever found to date, and it will force historians and archaeologist to reconsider ancient human activity and consciousness.

my manager's 10 yr old boy just came into the office after school....

he was asked how school was and he said it was fine etc...

so we now asked him what he learnt at school today...he says it's black history month

so we were like ahh cool...so what have you learnt so far....

his reply : That black people were slaves, and about Martin luther King :rolleyes:

haha

so desparate venom

no credible souce

no written records left behind

its all bollocks

this is a fact virtually nothing of note came out of subsaharan africa

it burns i know but this is a horrible truth ...

life is sometimes unpalatable but accept it and vow that as a black man you will effect a change in the world so that one day people wont look back and say ' fuck me black people didnt accomplish anything in europe and still are at a lower socio economic status'

no credible source? whats a credible sauce to you?

im not desperate, nor am i at a lower socio economic status then you..

im 100% confident its much higher than yours

im also not like you and your type of pple who are desperate to get kudos from whitey..as much as u like to act u hate them u are envious of them...

nor will their women touch your ugly looking braces wearing punjab stump

u better get qualified and be the GP you want to be as its the only chance you have of copping a feel of white tits...other than rape.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Venom blacks I'm Africa were trading with Asians In India and china years before Europeans even knew them places existed

And when I watch certain archaeologist speak about it they are so amazed talking like black people are backwards and this was sub sahara Africa to

haha

so desparate venom

no credible souce

no written records left behind

its all bollocks

this is a fact virtually nothing of note came out of subsaharan africa

it burns i know but this is a horrible truth ...

life is sometimes unpalatable but accept it and vow that as a black man you will effect a change in the world so that one day people wont look back and say ' fuck me black people didnt accomplish anything in europe and still are at a lower socio economic status'

'Sub Saharan' Africa is a stupid concept in itself, one i fully expect to be embraced by long nose fools like yourself, who are you talk when your people were nothing more than desert wanderers sheep shaggers and ugly mongrels.

haha

i was grippin some white tits when you were scouring the obscure recesses of the internet lookin at some article where someone dug up an african with an ipod from 100000 years ago and trying to convince righteous right minded sceptics about the veracity of such ludicrous claims

the most intelligent and ambitious of our ancestors crawled out of africa millions of years ago and left the less ambitious to regress and stagnate in the heat and desert of africa ... and you are the produce of that millenia of stagnation and mental regression

i DARE you to find anything of note in history which can be attributed to pure black subsahara african thought ...

ive already told you to be humble about this

Nile Valley Civilization is a black sub Saharan civilization though b.

As is Timbuktu.

Watching discovery now Egypt night

What the fuck how can you dig up graves then display in a museum in a next land

Straight disrespect

Have we ever dug up Henry the eights or Elizabeth the 1st graves and displayed it shit is foul

these guys are black not no arab brothers

• Upvote 1