Football Manager 2012

Creed Diskenth

Thomas Vermaelen "dislikes Gonzalo Higuain"

fair enough, not botherin me too much, except that, because of it

"Thomas Vermaelen's agent has indicated that he is not currently interested in renewing his contract at Benfica"

there's nothing else wrong with him. what solution?

go to player interaction and try ask him for to negotiate a new contract

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Having led Torino as far as i could

multiple cl and serie A titles

I left them the number 1 ranked side in the world, top 5 financialy with over 100m in the bank for transfers, highest wage of £60k a week, new stadium, the best young home grown squad in the world with state of the art facilities all over, juve relegated and a club legend....

i also left england after winning the euros after pearce failed to qualify for 3 tournaments

Allegri took charge of my torino side and sold my captain and star defenders to the premier league for another 100m+ he still won the treble with only 1 major signing and then he left for newcastle( best english side...shearer made them new chelsea) they hired guardiola who didnt sign anyone and won the treble in first season... so still really my side

and might be on course for a successive treble in his first 2 years

after i had a season out i left for the usa and mls taking charge of new england who were playing for nothing having just missed the play offs... in my first full season with them i took the mls cup... just by out scoring everyone with over 100 goals... before i could take a charge at the north american CL

i got a very interesting job offer... after rejecting offers almost every week

i saw potential in valencia who had come in the top 3 almost every season bar 1 for 11 seasons but never won anything and with a new stadium another project i could take charge of before i head home to england

in this my first season i have taken them from 12th to 4th with a potential to finish 3rd.... real are gone in 1st

but i am facing them in the CL 1/4s having lost to them 2-1 away in the league i beat them 2-1 away in the first leg... then beat barca away in the league i am now cruising in the 2nd leg at home to madrid 3-1

why am i excited by this... because when i get trough to the semis with this team of misfits i acquired from benitez with players in the mid 30s(erikson, felleini, rodwell, pjanic, jovetic) all on too much money £100k that i will let go in the summer an unsteady keeper (sczeney) a couple of decent striker who came to the club at the start of the season but was bought for too much, with so many add ons he scares me when he scores and my sole signing for the club a brazilian striker aged 27 that i would of never bought for torino but this club needed and was the only one i could afford £15m (£3m left in budget)

has a chance to go and make history with a win in Turin against Torino...

the win wont be for me it will be for Gianni Lopez(my assistant who left with me and rejoined at valencia), all my coaches and scouts that came with me, Cesar my newgen who i took from 16 and made him a top class winger before allegri sold him after a long injury and is her at valencia.

• Upvote 4