Football Manager 2012

Creed Diskenth

Much difference to the 3D match engine?

Something I've rarely used.

Lol CSKA trying to bump me for Honda, bid £11 million they want £22 million so I went fuck off, now Marsielle come in with a £9 million offer and it's accepted.

Game looks sick so far...whens the official release

October 21st

Had to be the weekend I'm away.

Guest haze-e

Injury bug?

Players on international duty seem to get injured all the time.

RVP Just back from inj, Goes on int duty and is out for 3months straight away <_< Guy has only played once for me.

Shoulda sold him. c*nt,

Much difference to the 3D match engine?

Something I've rarely used.

Lol CSKA trying to bump me for Honda, bid £11 million they want £22 million so I went fuck off, now Marsielle come in with a £9 million offer and it's accepted.

Game looks sick so far...whens the official release

October 21st

Had to be the weekend I'm away.

Ah, I'm off for 10 days starting the 21st. B)

I'm not bothering with the demo it'll just upset me. Neg all you like. I'll wait. :lol:

Guest haze-e

arseinj.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

They way this team lacks depth already :lol:

And Van Der Weil JUST came back after being injured on int duty (Hasn't even worn the Arse shirt yet)

AND NOW Gervinho cant settle so he has been given a leave of absence!?! ^_):lol: :lol:

6 months up. Back to FM 11 I go... :angry: (this is why I shouldn't have DL so early)

Currently 3rd, in the semi of Carling Cup against Chelsea, and finished top of CL group, drew Valencia for the 1st round.

Hazard was a top purchase. van Persie is a crock, TBH Arsenal's injury prone players means squad gets ravaged, so maybe I could spent that 45m on more bodies than just Hazard, altho the youngers surprisingly didnt hugely let me down when they came in.

still in September *plays slow on purpose*

cant go back to fm 11 now

+ i deleted it

6 months up. Back to FM 11 I go... :angry:(this is why I shouldn't have DL so early)

Currently 3rd, in the semi of Carling Cup against Chelsea, and finished top of CL group, drew Valencia for the 1st round.

Hazard was a top purchase. van Persie is a crock, TBH Arsenal's injury prone players means squad gets ravaged, so maybe I could spent that 45m on more bodies than just Hazard, altho the youngers surprisingly didnt hugely let me down when they came in.

Exactly why I'm not playing it (even tho I downloaded it). My FM11 game is too sick, plus because of my PC (sent off for upgrade, came back MONTHS later), I only started playing FM11 summer time. I've only done 3 seasons.