i miss brisco and esq

Kim

lol wheres the topic /lmao at how bricsy's enemies all come out of the woodwork when hes not here bare scorned niggas altho the superstar status he had on this forum was both astonishing and pathtic at the same time

KMT..U ARE THE TOP BITCH NIGGA WHO ALWAYS DOES THIS....WHO CREATED THAT HOT AIR OF STINKING CHINAMAN FART THAT BRISCO BREATHED IN...WHY ARE U ALWAYS SAYING "YEH CERTAIN MAN WDNT TRY THIS IF THE DWARF WAS AROUND"...FUCK OFFF...MANY PPLE ALWAYS DID GUN BRISCO SO STOP MAKING IT LOOK LIKE HE SOMEHOW HAD THE FORUM ON LOCK OR WHATEVER..........U COOLIE TRANNY FUCKING ABORIGINE....ANY NEEKY c*nt.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

lol wheres the topic /lmao at how bricsy's enemies all come out of the woodwork when hes not here bare scorned niggas altho the superstar status he had on this forum was both astonishing and pathtic at the same time

KMT..U ARE THE TOP BITCH NIGGA WHO ALWAYS DOES THIS....WHO CREATED THAT HOT AIR OF STINKING CHINAMAN FART THAT BRISCO BREATHED IN...WHY ARE U ALWAYS SAYING "YEH CERTAIN MAN WDNT TRY THIS IF THE DWARF WAS AROUND"...FUCK OFFF...MANY PPLE ALWAYS DID GUN BRISCO SO STOP MAKING IT LOOK LIKE HE SOMEHOW HAD THE FORUM ON LOCK OR WHATEVER..........U COOLIE TRANNY FUCKING ABORIGINE....ANY NEEKY c*nt.

give me one example after u have come down from ur caps lock induced faggot rage

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

that is fucking peak

they wanted him off the road.. just like brisco

10574865.jpg

the esqui's got the game on laakkk

:lol:

THIS GIRL IS A PRICK gonna put my number up I dont care my numbers have been up many times told her it has been removed but the c*nt keeps typing it in google now it has been cached and is trying to blame me. I asked her who honestly will put her number in google apart from her?

GO ON PUT UP NUMBER FFS

• 3 weeks later...