The Offical Entrepreneurial Thread

Guest chap44uns

i would class myself as a creative entrepreneur basically i use my all creqative energy into my business....but with not much knowledge

of the business world i stick to what i know thats why i grw weed/.

i do want to really focus into putting all my innovative ideas into a b.plan but i lose interest quick time

need to set up something to do with sex cus then i would never lose interest nah seriously though

buying and selling(supply and demand) can make u a small profit if u got the right contacts

• Downvote 5

Guest phonecharger

i would class myself as a creative entrepreneur basically i use my all creqative energy into my business....but with not much knowledge

of the business world i stick to what i know thats why i grw weed/.

i do want to really focus into putting all my innovative ideas into a b.plan but i lose interest quick time

need to set up something to do with sex cus then i would never lose interest nah seriously though

buying and selling(supply and demand) can make u a small profit if u got the right contacts

22911_o.gif

• Upvote 1

i think with the carribean drinks gaining popularity ( KA Still, etc )

there could be a gap in the market for more, such as Irish Moss, Guiness Punch, Rum Punch, Carrot juice.

irish moss is already out there isnt it?

all the caribbean shops do guiness punch an carrot juice they just need better marketing and labelling

is that what u mean? bright colours an shit

irish moss is already out there isnt it?

all the caribbean shops do guiness punch an carrot juice they just need better marketing and labelling

is that what u mean? bright colours an shit

i mean not just in the carribean shops, kind of product that would be in sweet shops and supermarkets, like how KA and Rubicon are

and like Flex said, the products aren't nice

i wouldnt call myself an entrepreneur but ive been involved in a couple ventures and i can safely say theres no point doing it unless your extremely passionate and dedicated to it, theres times ur losing money and u wanna give up but if u really want it badly u can make it happen even if it makes just enough to pay ur bills.

not on a hating tip but dont man get tired of talking about what they wanna do, what they're gonna do etc, if you're gonna make moves make moves not noise.

we're young, whole lives ahead, can do this business thing at any time

/

also thread is for sharing ideas, maybe the people who are never gonna do anything might drop a gem of a business idea to someone more pro active who draws on it and goes somewhere with it

• Upvote 2