The Offical Entrepreneurial Thread

Guest chap44uns

there is no real money on jumping on waves such as smartphone apps

you need to invest a lot of money to see return on those.........

starting new waves is where the money is at....you dont have to think of something no one has thought of just think of something you feel people would need/want and make it accessible to them

its a lot easier then people think

and the reason most people fail is that they try to hard and complicate things

remember get in before the big corporations and get out when they come in

Guest M12 Part 2

you can make money off locations too.

At uni the guy who ran the burger van outside the union was CAKING. A burger van isnt a new or particularly smart idea. but he would rape everyone coming out of the union at 3am 3/4 nights a week for food just because nowhere else was open. Never seen so many people happy to pay £2 for cheesy chips.

He'd walk round the library shotting stuff during exam periods as well. For a family of pikeys them guys were eating nicely

ice cream vans also make money but you need some good turf and probably go abroad when its not summer over here what do other countries feel about ice cream vans? was drunk talking to my boy and we said we could drive the van through europe to hot countries when it gets cold in england

sounds like the start of a horror film

WOOOO

this is gonna be the best summer EVER

*everyone gets drunk and someone dies*

etc etc

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Guest phonecharger

ice cream vans also make money but you need some good turf and probably go abroad when its not summer over here what do other countries feel about ice cream vans? was drunk talking to my boy and we said we could drive the van through europe to hot countries when it gets cold in england

sounds like the start of a horror film

WOOOO

this is gonna be the best summer EVER

*everyone gets drunk and someone dies*

etc etc

k.

• Upvote 1

That's how Duncan Bannatyne started. He basically worked shitty menial jobs until his 30's when he bought an ice cream van. He's now worth a couple hundred million.

not on a hating tip but dont man get tired of talking about what they wanna do, what they're gonna do etc, if you're gonna make moves make moves not noise.

A great man once said:

"Be discreet in order to achieve what you want, for everyone who is blessed is envied."

:Y:

Motivation speech.

• Upvote 2

Guest phonecharger

if anything starting ur own business all needs to be based on black ppls interests cause tbh us black make business companies entrepreneurs, we buy all type off shit just cause follow fashion, food etc especially black women with there weave n shit.

we spend our money like its fucking water

this is true but i find it sad the majority of black pplhave seen/i know starting something are doing it towards media,music and clothes

i.e blogging sites/clothes sites

and

management companies

comon brah is this all black ppl know

• Upvote 4

That's how Duncan Bannatyne started. He basically worked shitty menial jobs until his 30's when he bought an ice cream van. He's now worth a couple hundred million.

you serious?

so me and my mates drunken discussion actually holds a bit of weight yeah

will look into this, 4 of us want to pool our money to get it done

not on a hating tip but dont man get tired of talking about what they wanna do, what they're gonna do etc, if you're gonna make moves make moves not noise.

A great man once said:

"Be discreet in order to achieve what you want, for everyone who is blessed is envied."

:Y:

Motivation speech.

Basically what was going through my head...