The Offical Entrepreneurial Thread

Guest chap44uns

yeh it may be going through your fat picky head but you never remembered that when you chose to constantly update us about your stupid trades every time. c*nt

I was waiting for this post, you are very predictable and you fell for the ploy you idiot.

Firstly I don't see trading as an entrepreneurial activity imo, otherwise a million would be traders would be pitching their successful portfolios at investors worldwide, or even on dragons den.

Secondly every trade I conducted I haven't posted only the few that I thought would benefit people, which I had done so in the past with companies such as Velti iirc.

Thirdly, when i say I'm going to do something even on this forum, more often than not I do it, be it this magazine thing, doing my coaching level 1, trading, or even buying and learning to ride a motorbike...

Lastly, I implore marvell? (ala marvellous? fabulous? flagrant batty?) to stop being an puss behind a computer screen, angry for nothing, I aint the uncle that touched you when you were 5 don't channel your aggression at me. You can see the anger in that post which means he has pent up feelings for me the second he sees my post, which is very sad and warrants some sort of psycho analysis. It's clear he scours the forum looking for 'Captain Planet' furthermore so because I posted and watched this thread drop down the forum knowing that this 'guy' would see my name and click into the topic with the same aggression and force that could only be likened to that of an african taxi driver when he instinctively slams shut his car door, im sure you've been through a few keyboards and mouses because the drivel you type up cannot be typed in a calm manner. In hindsight if your friends and family saw what you type to a stranger on an internet forum im sure you would hang your head in shame as they heckle your immaturity and general overriding stupidity (assuming you have friends or family).

In closing I thank you 'venom' for falling for this ploy you sir are an idiot.

la

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

there is no real money on jumping on waves such as smartphone apps

you need to invest a lot of money to see return on those.........

starting new waves is where the money is at....you dont have to think of something no one has thought of just think of something you feel people would need/want and make it accessible to them

its a lot easier then people think

and the reason most people fail is that they try to hard and complicate things

remember get in before the big corporations and get out when they come in

lol at sharing my ideas, the fuck you think this is.

"Be discreet in order to achieve what you want, for everyone who is blessed is envied."

full c/s

rest of u shatap

yeh it may be going through your fat picky head but you never remembered that when you chose to constantly update us about your stupid trades every time. c*nt

I was waiting for this post, you are very predictable and you fell for the ploy you idiot.

Firstly I don't see trading as an entrepreneurial activity imo, otherwise a million would be traders would be pitching their successful portfolios at investors worldwide, or even on dragons den.

Secondly every trade I conducted I haven't posted only the few that I thought would benefit people, which I had done so in the past with companies such as Velti iirc.

Thirdly, when i say I'm going to do something even on this forum, more often than not I do it, be it this magazine thing, doing my coaching level 1, trading, or even buying and learning to ride a motorbike...

Lastly, I implore marvell? (ala marvellous? fabulous? flagrant batty?) to stop being an puss behind a computer screen, angry for nothing, I aint the uncle that touched you when you were 5 don't channel your aggression at me. You can see the anger in that post which means he has pent up feelings for me the second he sees my post, which is very sad and warrants some sort of psycho analysis. It's clear he scours the forum looking for 'Captain Planet' furthermore so because I posted and watched this thread drop down the forum knowing that this 'guy' would see my name and click into the topic with the same aggression and force that could only be likened to that of an african taxi driver when he instinctively slams shut his car door, im sure you've been through a few keyboards and mouses because the drivel you type up cannot be typed in a calm manner. In hindsight if your friends and family saw what you type to a stranger on an internet forum im sure you would hang your head in shame as they heckle your immaturity and general overriding stupidity (assuming you have friends or family).

In closing I thank you 'venom' for falling for this ploy you sir are an idiot.

la

a trader is not an entrepreneur yeh?

all that underlined mean you're mad.....lol@ thinking YOU tr0lled me into responding to you

u were obviously on your gassed drip and thought lemme just slip that hypocritical comment there

Lol@ your sun-esque article just for me alone, at least the magazine writing is working a bit.

if you have to post in the hope that the RT HON Marvell aka (any name you see fit) responds

THEN ITS A WIN FOR ME AND I ACCEPT THE VICTORY

LA............UR NAN

Thought this topic was relevant

Steve Jobs and the Seven Rules of Success

Steve Jobs' impact on your life cannot be underestimated. His innovations have likely touched nearly every aspect -- computers, movies, music and mobile. As a communications coach, I learned from Jobs that a presentation can, indeed, inspire. For entrepreneurs, Jobs' greatest legacy is the set of principles that drove his success.

Over the years, I've become a student of sorts of Jobs' career and life. Here's my take on the rules and values underpinning his success. Any of us can adopt them to unleash our "inner Steve Jobs."

1. Do what you love. Jobs once said, "People with passion can change the world for the better." Asked about the advice he would offer would-be entrepreneurs, he said, "I'd get a job as a busboy or something until I figured out what I was really passionate about." That's how much it meant to him. Passion is everything.

2. Put a dent in the universe. Jobs believed in the power of vision. He once asked then-Pepsi President, John Sculley, "Do you want to spend your life selling sugar water or do you want to change the world?" Don't lose sight of the big vision.

3. Make connections. Jobs once said creativity is connecting things. He meant that people with a broad set of life experiences can often see things that others miss. He took calligraphy classes that didn't have any practical use in his life -- until he built the Macintosh. Jobs traveled to India and Asia. He studied design and hospitality. Don't live in a bubble. Connect ideas from different fields.

4. Say no to 1,000 things. Jobs was as proud of what Apple chose not to do as he was of what Apple did. When he returned in Apple in 1997, he took a company with 350 products and reduced them to 10 products in a two-year period. Why? So he could put the "A-Team" on each product. What are you saying "no" to?

5. Create insanely different experiences. Jobs also sought innovation in the customer-service experience. When he first came up with the concept for the Apple Stores, he said they would be different because instead of just moving boxes, the stores would enrich lives. Everything about the experience you have when you walk into an Apple store is intended to enrich your life and to create an emotional connection between you and the Apple brand. What are you doing to enrich the lives of your customers?

6. Master the message. You can have the greatest idea in the world, but if you can't communicate your ideas, it doesn't matter. Jobs was the world's greatest corporate storyteller. Instead of simply delivering a presentation like most people do, he informed, he educated, he inspired and he entertained, all in one presentation.

7. Sell dreams, not products. Jobs captured our imagination because he really understood his customer. He knew that tablets would not capture our imaginations if they were too complicated. The result? One button on the front of an iPad. It's so simple, a 2-year-old can use it. Your customers don't care about your product. They care about themselves, their hopes, their ambitions. Jobs taught us that if you help your customers reach their dreams, you'll win them over.

There's one story that I think sums up Jobs' career at Apple. An executive who had the job of reinventing the Disney Store once called up Jobs and asked for advice. His counsel? Dream bigger. I think that's the best advice he could leave us with. See genius in your craziness, believe in yourself, believe in your vision, and be constantly prepared to defend those ideas.

entrepreneur.com - Link to article

Anyone in business/working or looking to start up should read this magazine...i got it as an app...some good articles in there

• Upvote 3

Guest M12 Part 2

i really need to leave the corporate world soon. im not built for this lifestyle. Need something i can put my own stamp on, instead of making money for someone elses machine.

Need to take control of my life back

just my opinion, but I would say just stick it out for a while, just so you can learn the ropes of the industry your working in....e.g. processes, ideas, make connections

then when you gain that knowledge...you can move on to pastures new

obviously not everyone starts out that way...but it could prove to be a good spring board for you

• Upvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2

i really need to leave the corporate world soon. im not built for this lifestyle. Need something i can put my own stamp on, instead of making money for someone elses machine.

Need to take control of my life back

fam i've been working properly just a couple months and im thinking this

caz why am i running up and down escalators and waking up in the dark and going home in the dark. why am i having to make small talk with dead people. Why am I going to bars/events where people say their company's name like im going to reply wow you must be really important/clever/rich.Why are guys i know are neeks telling me about how they banged this girl or telling me any 6 outta 10 is "well fit".

facking hell i need to go venting thread.

• Upvote 1

Guest phonecharger

when iam done with education iam taking 10 bags + a bank loan and iam off to africa

lol at working for 10+ years in this country for David Peterson and not having nothing much to show for it

seen my mum go through it so why the fuck will i

[fekky] nooooo wayyyy [fekky]

when iam done with education iam taking 10 bags + a bank loan and iam off to africa

lol at working for 10+ years in this country for David Peterson and not having nothing much to show for it

seen my mum go through it so why the fuck will i

[fekky] nooooo wayyyy [fekky]

no u wont bruv

if ur just working there, a few months and u will crying to come back

..depending were in africa of course