Beyonces faking her pregnancy

Guest chap44uns

^ is the only one who should be discussing this frivolous bullshit

lol at men discussing whether some random asw is pregnant

Nah don't see why a male cannot comment on whether or not she is pregnant we ain't discussing her menstrual cycle

Beyonce is any random yh?

we're somewhat hairless monkeys gripping onto a rock floating around a giant ball of fire

so you see, if you don't see, than you don't see, you see?

• Upvote 2

i was almost able to vom when she unveiled her pregnancy at some awards show, as though it was some heavily choreographed piece de resistance in our favourite soap opera, which i suppose it was. i can imagine beyonce has already sacrificed literally many unborn children to the altar of her career, nothing she can do will surprise me. she will probably terminate the youth then bring out a song telling all girls to do the same. the song will be called terminate that sucka and there will be an accompanying dance move. i've honestly had enough of this shrill sanctimonious harpy, i wish her teeth would just fall out live

Djfnfndmss

Djszma

i was almost able to vom when she unveiled her pregnancy at some awards show, as though it was some heavily choreographed piece de resistance in our favourite soap opera, which i suppose it was. i can imagine beyonce has already sacrificed literally many unborn children to the altar of her career, nothing she can do will surprise me. she will probably terminate the youth then bring out a song telling all girls to do the same. the song will be called terminate that sucka and there will be an accompanying dance move. i've honestly had enough of this shrill sanctimonious harpy, i wish her teeth would just fall out live

Djfnfndmss

Djszma

POZ!!

Djfnfndmss

Djszma

POZ!!

hahahahsljdhasjahha

:rofl:

Guest phonecharger

oops i seemed to have walked into the hairdressing thread

- -_- --- - - - - - - - - - - - - Review of Joke - - - - - ---- - - - - - - - - - - -- -- -

0/10

- -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Reason stated:

you should have said maternity thread for an excellent 10/10 execution.

- -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 11