We are the 99%

Flojo

<br />I find it flattering that most of this forum find my life unbelievable.<br /><br />In my peer group it is normal to be successful and make money.The other 1%'ers on here will be able to relate.to the rest of you, enjoy the 40% of my wages you claim each week. I hope you use it wisely.<br />

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :rofl: ...i didnt even realise it was you.. the boxer who went to the US, found a 'godfather' married or tried to anyway an american....then suddenly it went pearshaped and he was back in the UK...and within weeks he's an established "trader"....theres a thread with you in the first page not having any advice..........then by page 13 ur george osbourne......lmao.......i dont care about ur wages mate....if you feel telling us you earn 5000 a minute makes you sleep better at night..then amen to that...hope it works out for you.......but have you thought of writing a book ...considering what we know about you already on here.........that book with all the gas in it..is more than enough fuel to become a bestseller..on the level of the pursuit of happiness........lol at me even taking u seriously this time yesterday but just vexed that cos of your work u dont seem to get it........now i realise its YOU :lol: what a joke........

• Upvote 1

yilmaz, grey fox, pernell whitaker.. a c*nt by any name really
nah its not yilmaz....its that one who was a builder/contstruction worker ...then went to the US to box........then within months he's back in the UK as a city trader sitting atop trillions of commodities as they trade and using his boxing and plastering skills which are so transferable to trading he's found his niche.
  • Upvote 4

you jealous venom?

you've been getting bullied on this site since you joined pal, i forget how many time you have mugged yourself and outed yourself as a flagrant homosexual.

just cos some of the more established fellas ain't around much anymore to put you in your place don't start jumping out of your fucking pram.

theres nothing i need to be jeolous of you for, i earn v good money and im still in training and will eventually run a business

no one's hating u..but people arent stupid either

dunno what established guys u talk of....they repeat the same thing and its water of a ducks back.

ur the one who slipped by sneaking out of the boxing room that was your permanent perch, coming in to talk about finance cos u make tea and pick up papers in the back office. when u want to correct someone produce ur evidence, but for u its too late cos everyone already knows ur a lying c*nt and it wont make a difference. so live ur life and stop making noise like u pay our bills

• Upvote 3