Official Jewellry Thread

LevelLouie

Checked around havent seen an official thread for this and i'd like to see what everyone is into, everyones watches vids of rick ross/jeezy etc rocking heavy ice, wanted to know what the forum thinks cos theres quite a few people here of diff backgrounds and ages. i know some religions and different cultures have big links to jewellry anyone part of any of those?, i only know about muslims not wearin gold so opting for platinum and silver.

speaking in general about watches chains, earrings, rings, bangles, bracelets (shades, belts and glasses if applicable)

what kinds do you guys rock?

do you prefer custom/unique or general brands?

what kind of jewellry do you buy?

how much do/would you spend?

and regularly do you buy?

Any companies that stick out to you and why?

Any kinds you stay away from for any reason?

when it comes to jewellry what do you expect and what makes you a loyal customer to em? like some people stick with gucci, hugo boss etc when it comes to belts

I prefer keeping it simple stuff like cartiers

S4mQYDo90qU7a3C.jpg

and ive noticed these shamballa braces are trending

shamballas-3.jpg

girls do feel free add in ur opinions i know earrings and the like are a big hit

Post pics of stuff you like too and why if possible itll give better ideas of what you have or like. itll be sort of a feedback thread kinda.

Anything you would like to see in future aswell post your opinions too itll give me good ideas.

• Downvote 6

2 diamond stud earrings (1 for each ear) when i'm going club or somewhere nice.. nothing too fancy, got some black 1s with a little sparkle got them for £65 each.. also got some non black 1s

going to be a typical "i'm a real man not no pretty boy" type thread by people who think they have to build up a hard man persona