LMFAO at Ghaly

Rsonist

Hossam Ghaly has expressed deep regret over his actions on leaving the pitch on Thursday night when he was substituted against Blackburn Rovers.The Egyptian international, himself a 28th minute replacement for the injured Steed Malbranque, saw his number being held up by the fourth official after an hour to allow for the introduction of Robbie Keane. He responded to the cheering of the crowd over the change by removing his shirt and throwing it to one side before heading straight down the tunnel.  "I am just so angry with myself," said the midfielder. "I have always considered it an honour to wear the Tottenham shirt and I never intended to show any disrespect.  "I knew things weren't happening for me out there, my play was terrible and I could hear the crowd jeering me. I was so upset at the fans' reaction. I have enjoyed playing in front of the Club's supporters all season and I felt I had given of my best all the time and played some decent football. It is always hard to accept being substituted after such a short period of time and I was upset and taken aback by the cheering. I am a player who plays with my heart.  "I know my reaction was totally wrong. I have apologised to the manager and I also want to apologise to the fans. I hope they don't judge me on this incident alone. I have tried hard for the Club this season.  Jol has decided that Hossam will not be involved in the final game of the season on Sunday against Manchester City.
He can go f*ck off back to Egypt, and hopefully Mido is pilot of the plane.