Has anyone drawn a Business Woman

imhim

Never understood how dudes brag about this kinda stuff. Used to hear few guys on road brag about how they got some loaded lady on lockdown. Driving her convertable about the place.. That shit is Bummy I drew a business woman = I am rent boy for hire. imo

disagree

when i was a young teen i thought the same way

but now who is the prick the guy who works hard for his P..... buys the nice things and car for his girl... who might or might not now be with him because she legit loves him but lets be honest fell for him because he flashed the cash

OR

the man who has a hard working big P earning woman who gives him the convertible linking and banging other chicks all over the gaffe but shes with him because at the end of the week after a hard grind in the city needs the GOOD d*ck.

as long as you can afford your own place if shit hits the fan and you dont have to move back in with mumzy.... then imo your winning

ask yourself.... do you wanna be seen as the couple people think "oh shes with him coz hes on P" or "/he must be giving her the good d*ck"

???

lmfao