Diaby back in full training

8BALL

Diaby does get bad press, tis unfair imo.. most Arsenal fans hate him or have lost patience with him

But that fag Dan Smith did him at Sunderland resulting in him picking up knocks and niggles here n there then Wengy has played him DM, CM, RM, LM & behind the striker so hes neva been settled and had a solid run to pick up form

Abou has great quality imo, i mean that goal against Lpool in the champions league

Taken from the book of Wenger himslef

lol diaby is shite

• 3 weeks later...

on Abou Diaby...

You won't see him for a while, the next three weeks. He will not play for France either. I am worried but I was more worried three months ago. His ankle was not good but the surgery went very well then. Now his balance has changed so he has to adjust his muscular strength. He has had two small muscular concerns and if he can get rid of them in the next two to three weeks he will be ready. It's a good time to get him right as we have a two-week break after Saturday.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

on Abou Diaby...

You won't see him for a while, the next three weeks. He will not play for France either. I am worried but I was more worried three months ago. His ankle was not good but the surgery went very well then. Now his balance has changed so he has to adjust his muscular strength. He has had two small muscular concerns and if he can get rid of them in the next two to three weeks he will be ready. It's a good time to get him right as we have a two-week break after Saturday.

Why's he been negged he posted a quote, it wasn't saying it himself.

• 3 months later...
Guest whowantswhat

lol at PSG

with his injury record, he'd be lucky if Ligue 2, AS Monaco, took him on loan

But PSG using us as Amazon.com, soon come, wouldn't be surprised if they tried to sign Song, and eventually Sagna

Diabys a starter for France you clown. He'd walk into any ligue 1 starting 11 ffs.

• Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...