Diaby back in full training

8BALL

I don't hope he breaks down again but I would like it to happen so it could force Wenger's hand in the summer.

With the current squad limits you need players who are going to be ready for 40 games a season not 5 or 10.

Could of been a dominant force in the EPL but injuries have ruined him.

He should stop aiming so high and try build up a career in lower league football and come back to a big club in 3 or 4 years.

• Downvote 1

I don't hope he breaks down again but I would like it to happen so it could force Wenger's hand in the summer.

With the current squad limits you need players who are going to be ready for 40 games a season not 5 or 10.

Could of been a dominant force in the EPL but injuries have ruined him.

He should stop aiming so high and try build up a career in lower league football and come back to a big club in 3 or 4 years.

Brap man broke down!

Boooosh booosh

DENCH

• Upvote 1

on Abou Diaby…

The bad news of the day is that Diaby is injured and did his hamstring. Benayoun has a small hamstring problem, Gibbs has a problem. We look decimated after the game. I don't know who will be available on Tuesday night. Maybe I will play with six strikers as we have to score goals!

Unbelievable Jeff

Song and M Villa both doing their jobs defensively, Song pushing forward when he can, then up front Gervinho/Oxlade/Ryo, Theo/Podolski, all possibilities on the flanks, Sagna and Santos as attacking full backs, RVP in the middle

sick counter attacking team, Arteta can also fill in defensively

Song and M Villa both doing their jobs defensively, Song pushing forward when he can, then up front Gervinho/Oxlade/Ryo, Theo/Podolski, all possibilities on the flanks, Sagna and Santos as attacking full backs, RVP in the middle

sick counter attacking team, Arteta can also fill in defensively

Trust!!

Actually looking forward to next season.

We can start pushing through the likes of Jack Jebb, Ozyakup, Ollsson, Rees in midfield too.

Anyway I heard Diaby is one of our most articulate members of playing staff so he could make a good coach.

Song needs to stay where he is.

Deep lying playmaker is him.

We need to go for the old Milan setup where they had Pirlo being the deep lying playmaker and Gattuso being the Rhino, would be nice if we could get M'Villa in to do the Gattuso role.

A part of me says Diaby needs to go but you look at how long it's took Robin to sort himself out and look at the results of the patience.