Hopkins vs Dawson Live Stream

hemanthjava

Watch Bernard Hopkins vs Chad Dawson Live Stream Online Free on Sportsbun. “Believe It Or Not: Hopkins vs. Dawson” is a 12-round bout for Hopkins’ WBC and Ring Magazine Light Heavyweight World Championship Titles on October 15,2011 at . The event is presented by Golden Boy Promotions and Gary Shaw Productions.

:Y:/boxing/watch-bernard-hopkins-vs-chad-dawson-live-streaming-online-boxing-fight-hd-hbo-ppv/

in a week after possibly the best UFC event in history,

this was a big blow,

something fishy going on all around

Its a blow when they are giving out false victories, especially when the executive officer of the fucking state athletic commission was making the announcement. How can it be a TKO when no punch was thrown, should have been declared a draw or NC.

in a week after possibly the best UFC event in history,

this was a big blow,

something fishy going on all around

Its a blow when they are giving out false victories, especially when the executive officer of the fucking state athletic commission was making the announcement. How can it be a TKO when no punch was thrown, should have been declared a draw or NC.

no contest for sure,

WBC light heavyweight champion Bernard Hopkins is blasting everyone in sight. Last Saturday night in Los Angeles, Hopkins was stopped in the second round when a left shoulder injury hindered his ability to continue an ongoing fight with Chad Dawson.

During the second, Hopkins rushed in with a punch and leaned over Dawson, who used his shoulder to push the veteran off. Hopkins fell near the ropes and grabbed his shoulder, and advised the referee that an injury had occurred.

The referee, Pat Russell, issued a ruling that Hopkins' fall was accidental, and awarded the fight to Dawson.

On Wednesday, the WBC reviewed a video of the fight. While Dawson is still technically the winner on record, the WBC's Governing Board issued their own ruling, which labeled Dawson's push as an "intentional foul." The sanctioning body returned the WBC title to Hopkins.**

Several fighters, including Dawson, Winky Wright, IBO cruiserweight champion Antonio Tarver, and former three division champion James Toney - believe Hopkins exaggerated his injury and used it as a reason to quit.

Hopkins shot back at some of his critics.

"If you cowards think I'll let you slide from them comments you made...trust me, I got you bitch ass chumps," Hopkins shouted off.

On Chad Dawson - Yes I want a rematch to prove I am the man. Chad Dawson ain't sh*t but a sucka. Chad talked all that sh*t after the fight was stopped. I hit that hoe with a body shot and I heard the air come out of him.

On James Toney - James Toney talking a lot of sh*t. He's broke, fighting to get some money. I remember when he got the Achilles tendon injury. He fell on the floor crying like a baby. James Toney is a phony. He got his ass beat in UFC by Randy [Couture]. Didn’t he test positive for steroids? He's pimping his name for a check.

On Antonio Tarver - Antonio Tarver talking all that sh*t. The same guy I whooped....[and] begged Buddy McGirt to tell him something so he wouldn’t get knocked out. Tarver, the same cat who will be broke, [and] still fighting to look for a check. Tarver, you can do all the talking you want…I beat your ass...period!! Then you had the nerve to say you would have knocked me out.

--------------

:lol: