Daily Commute

Mr. Gayle

If ur goin Liverpool Street this morning....stop....trun around and go back to bed!!

/

Love watching ppl fighting to get on train lol

Trains to liv st are fucked

That's why I love going out instead of towards London remember when I worked in ilford was intense watching people at Stratford fighting to get on the central line

LOL from Straftord onwards its peak.

Always a fight every morning @ mile end station.

Sometimes I shake my head in the carriage thinking do people do this 5 days a week and pay double for this service

Its disgusting and its not healthy.. It just makes you miserable

I hope in the future am working more local to home

That lifestyle 5 days a week is NOT the one and this is me speaking from travelling 2days a week during rush hour into london.

People that try to board the train before everyone's got off piss me off so much.

Fucking savages.

lol pos

i had to push one guy out of the way to get off the train

he tried to complain like im gonna miss my stop, be late for my job interview, just to be polite

i told him FUCK OFF in my finest scottish accent as i pushed him out the way

c*nt

• Upvote 1

Been going mile end almost everyday for the last few years.

I think its the layout. When the central line and district line stop and the same time, its a wrap for everyone.

• Upvote 3

Been going mile end almost everyday for the last few years.

I think its the layout. When the central line and district line stop and the same time, its a wrap for everyone.

f

d

gb

fdb

df

bs

b

fd

b

fd

sb

• Upvote 1

people seriously do not care about people getting off... it pisses me off so much... WAIT... LET THEM GET OFF... YOU GET ON... THE WOMAN OR MAN ON THE MIC CLEARLY SAYS IT...

I HATE IT WHEN SOMEONE IN FRONT OF ME GETS ON THE TRAIN, AND THEY STAND LITERALLY RIGHT NET TO THE FRONT OF THE DOOR/HANDLE TING INSTEAD OF MOVING IN SO MORE PEOPLE CAN GET IN... WHEN THEY STAND THERE U HAVE TO GO AROUND THEM.. FFS STUPID d*ckHED MOVE DOWN

people seriously do not care about people getting off... it pisses me off so much... WAIT... LET THEM GET OFF... YOU GET ON... THE WOMAN OR MAN ON THE MIC CLEARLY SAYS IT...

I HATE IT WHEN SOMEONE IN FRONT OF ME GETS ON THE TRAIN, AND THEY STAND LITERALLY RIGHT NET TO THE FRONT OF THE DOOR/HANDLE TING INSTEAD OF MOVING IN SO MORE PEOPLE CAN GET IN... WHEN THEY STAND THERE U HAVE TO GO AROUND THEM.. FFS STUPID d*ckHED MOVE DOWN

Thats standard procedure, long for trying to get through all them people when it's your stop. Next thing you know you've missed your stop and become the laughing stock of the train when those door closes, no thanks

• Upvote 5