Daily Commute

Mr. Gayle

kVFhlQ7.jpg

Caught the tail end of this arriving at waterloo - it was insane.

Luckily i commute the opposite way (live in london and work outside) so always get a seat and don't have to pack into a train like a sardine.

There times in the morning at Waterloo where the queues going into the underground look like an extra long Disney theme park ride snaking in and out of the station - except everyone looks like they want to die.

• Upvote 1

None of us. I don't even bother calling ahead anymore....

I'm definitely treading on thin ice.... my boss always drops the sarcastic "Good evening" when I arrive

FAM, It's not my fault fam

Lol at "good evening"

When I arrive at Waterloo in the evening going home into London I'm waiting by the doors in the carriage to get off.

By the doors there is already a sea of people with desperate faces staring at you in hunger waiting to trade in their first born to mow you down and get that all important seat.

Come like a first aid drop and I'm in the UN relief helicopter.

• Upvote 4

I'm definitely treading on thin ice.... my boss always drops the sarcastic "Good evening" when I arrive

Loool

I get that passive aggressive:

'Good evening'

'Nice if you to join us'

'Didn't think you were coming in today'

My team are cool but they've been brainwashed to believe they need to be in early and stay late.

Not me.

My team are cool but they've been brainwashed to believe they need to be in early and stay late.

Not me.

This was me as a younger buck, would never do it now. And for what? It even looks bad to an extent.

• 5 weeks later...

think u guys are being a bit optimistic, wednesday is the only day in the week i have a rush hour commute and i get the overground from hackney wick to highbury and islington, even with the new 5 car trains im getting squashed in there like a sardine

• 3 months later...