Daily Commute

Mr. Gayle

I'm lucky that i don't have to take trains anymore during rush hour but when i first started uni it was actually nuts.

Victoria line 3-4 years ago was fucking peak. I've seen it so packed that not only you can't breathe, people are so close to each other i've seen a guys NOSE digging into another persons neck. How can it be that packed?!

- Why is it when the train is rammed packed (You can't move your arms) there's literally no space, my guy is still trying to get on. The next train is 1 min away, just allow it for once, people are already dying.

- When people used to read them broadsheet in a packed train. You can't even turn the page you c*nt and 'cause the paper is so big, the page is in someone's face and they resort to trying to blow the paper off their face 'cause there's no space to move your arms.

- Cunts that see the doors are closing and can't take the L and just wait for the next train. Why do they have to make that final dash like it was some action movie?! This ain't no film mate, 'cause your head gets stuck between the doors and then people expect me to try and help him 'cause i'm next to the door smh

- Back when i was still naive i always used to sit on the first seats next to the doors in the corner 'cause atleast you can lean against the window and not worry about being squashed but it was too tense when old people come on, which is understandable. These days i will make sure i will sit 3 seats down from the corner but them old cunts will still try it and make eye contact. I do not give a shit, from time i sit 1 seat in from the corner, i don't get up for shit.

I remember one time my boy was offering a seat to a old woman, but 'cause he was taking his time she said "hurry up" and man just sat back down and never got up lmao. He said the train journey was tense but no one said anything, everyone acts like they never saw anything. Someone else gave up their seat for her.

• Upvote 4

I remember some woman making a dash for the train with her child when the doors were beeping. She got through but because she was dragging her child behind her, the kid literally got wedged between the doors. Kid was only about 4 or 5, was a massive smh moment.

lol at when an old person gets on and no one wants to get up

looking at the people on seats - the techniques employed are jokes. Anything to avoid eye contact

- fake reading, fake sleeping etc

everyone is tense hoping someone will give up their shit and relieve the tension.

The amount of times someone miraculously wakes up from a light slumber once the old person has sat down in someones seat >>

• Upvote 5

Central line is hottest line

Bout 3 summers ago was on this line on my way home in a t-shirt, was about 30degrees outside and must of been about 50 on the train. Was with a couple girls and I was SWEATING like Lee Evans. Had to get off the train on 2 different occasions to have a breather. That line is no joke

Hold your breath when in the direct line of anyone else's breath, in dyer circumstances you may even need to synchronize your breathing with the person facing you, and exhale as they inhale.

eh? Surely when u then inhale they'll be exhaling and u end up breathing their second hand air?

Lol@venom blowin kisses at guys, you don't do urself any favours mate.

• Upvote 1

Anyone watch your back when the train is arriving and you're about to board it, hoping no psycho is behind you who might push you infront of the train or is it just me?

lol

Whenever I take train and it is coming I ain't the nearest to the tracks.

Allow having that much faith in humanity.

Anyone watch your back when the train is arriving and you're about to board it, hoping no psycho is behind you who might push you infront of the train or is it just me?

This is me all the time

Moretime, when I just arrive on the station I have to move clear from the entrance in case of said psycho or clumsy oaf trying it