Daily Commute

Mr. Gayle

its a madting how the train always stops in the tunnel before my station never happens to anyone else kmt

Shoutouts to de polski danz taking L's from buttaz tings on the central line them man are fighting soldiers

Swear these man just stare and do nothing.

nah those dons arent polish tbh the real guys are odt they will pull out a girls earphones or cover their iphones if they try give them air time and wave when they are leaving

you just learnt that word innit?

LOL... no but it's the best word to describe the things I've been seeing these days.

From time you're already a trapped sardine and people are still trying to shove you to get on the train... boy. I've never seen such stupidness in my life on both those lines. Like seriously.. wait for the next train :/ Instead I'm dealing with armpits in my nose stinking like it's not morning times.

• 7 months later...

Upped the demand by £100 and money they lost on Friday. These guys come like mobsters

You are telling me they are demanding pay for a day they chose to strike on?!

SMH

That is just scummy.

My commute to work usually involves a 25min bus ride so not too much stress usually.

But on the bus strike day I was forced to tube it. I was mid convo when I tapped in on the barrier and some absolute c*nt african woman tried to barge through and let it close on me. I fully jumped the disabled thing ran up to her asked what the f*ck shes thinking, and she try drop some respect your elders crap on me alongside were both through dont worry. Then I fully switched. Chick I work with and a steward had to calm me down. I still want to go back and punch this woman in the face.

people seriously do not care about people getting off... it pisses me off so much... WAIT... LET THEM GET OFF... YOU GET ON... THE WOMAN OR MAN ON THE MIC CLEARLY SAYS IT...

I HATE IT WHEN SOMEONE IN FRONT OF ME GETS ON THE TRAIN, AND THEY STAND LITERALLY RIGHT NET TO THE FRONT OF THE DOOR/HANDLE TING INSTEAD OF MOVING IN SO MORE PEOPLE CAN GET IN... WHEN THEY STAND THERE U HAVE TO GO AROUND THEM.. FFS STUPID d*ckHED MOVE DOWN

Thats standard procedure, long for trying to get through all them people when it's your stop. Next thing you know you've missed your stop and become the laughing stock of the train when those door closes, no thanks

Looooool laughing stock you know

/

look at the yellow line

where it is worn out the most is where the doors stop

Guest chap44uns

i remember when i went to go meet my dans on the chelsea cup parade day

had to literraly scuff my way to get out my train on to the platform as everyone was comming on

noone even made way for me to get out

took di dan for a mug

i should have bussed di slugs

but i dont wanna be in a cell

wanking di nuts

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 1 month later...