YOU JUST CANNOT TRUST FEMALES...

imhim

Iam sure there is a app on iphone already that can trace someone's whereabouts, the person doesnt need to have the app on there phone and it doesnt need to be a iphone either ..my boy was tellling me a good few months ago.

Yeah there is 1 that works on Blackberry.

Was toying with it when my sisters started using trains to go far colleges, eats battery like a mafucker though.

I have the same view of this as some people have of black boys being disproportionately stopped and searched

If you've got nothing to hide..............

Can't believe this is your view lol.

Policeman stopping and taking the piss is not kosher.

c/s that logic would make use of the app to check whether your chick is gassin if she says shes goin to the toilet or suttin.

Dominican woman would love the opportunity to leave that country and they will love you off if you help them do it. Also helps that they look that good you would probably be so deep in the narn you wouldn't think straight.

Guest phonecharger

Get your wifey b4 24/5 my advice.

I see nuff man carrying on like there is no rush then talking about skooling chicks at 28 lol.

You ain't breaking no bitch that has reached 25.

this

why not a chick with life experience who knows what she wants?

/

I have the same view of this as some people have of black boys being disproportionately stopped and searched

If you've got nothing to hide..............

Can't believe this is your view lol.

Policeman stopping and taking the piss is not kosher.

c/s that logic would make use of the app to check whether your chick is gassin if she says shes goin to the toilet or suttin.

honestly

going by that logic where does it end?

1984-book.jpg

Its true...british bitches are corrupt from early....they lose their values due to the consumerism we are born in...everything is there ona plate for them.

if they are brought up on values from home *if their family is from elsewhere...less off country or a country built on family values* then there is hope....but other than its dead...trust me.

Defo a get a wifey elsewhere ...THEY WILL BE ON POINT. Just pray they dont make uk female friends that gas them up.

EDDIE MURPHY TING TRUST MEEE " I WANT HALFFFFF"

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1